When is TMobile getting pie ??

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Uhh well I used it and got Pie on my T-Mobile Note9? How does this differ? Its just a guide for any Note9 to upgrade from Oreo to Pie/One UI (Snapdragon/SM-N960, SM-N960U1, SM-N960W)?

Because that's old firmware to pie the ones that did the sideload are coming from December AKL1...plus the sm-n960u1 is unlocked version this definitely dont apply to them unless they flashed a carrier firmware then pie

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Please guide me Yoda!!

Hahaha..ok

Go to Samsung firmware science
Put in your device model and look for file AKL1 and click on it, now look below for file CSAA download it ..you can do this from your computer or browser to access the Samsung firmware science.. now copy it to your sd card..
Reboot your device , before it restarts hold Bixby,volume up and power button same time until you see the android bot , now your in recovery scroll with the volume buttons to sd card update and scroll to the file you downloaded and hit the power button , wait 15 to 20 minutes to finish and will reboot and you'll be on pie

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hahaha..ok

Go to Samsung firmware science
Put in your device model and look for file AKL1 and click on it, now look below for file CSAA download it ..you can do this from your computer or browser to access the Samsung firmware science.. now copy it to your sd card..
Reboot your device , before it restarts hold Bixby,volume up and power button same time until you see the android bot , now your in recovery scroll with the volume buttons to sd card update and scroll to the file you downloaded and hit the power button , wait 15 to 20 minutes to finish and will reboot and you'll be on pie

Its ARL1 to CSAA sorry

pdub101

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Afternoon guys, a couple of weeks ago I ODIN flashed my SM-N960U to: N960USQU1CSA7.

Can, or better yet, should I flash to ATT_N960USQU1CSAA.zip and if so, can I just copy it to my SD Card and flash via recovery?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Afternoon guys, a couple of weeks ago I ODIN flashed my SM-N960U to: N960USQU1CSA7.

Can, or better yet, should I flash to ATT_N960USQU1CSAA.zip and if so, can I just copy it to my SD Card and flash via recovery?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

You need to flash CSAA or ARL1 no sd card

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Got to admit that the length of the delay in T-Mobile releasing Pie is unacceptable. I updated two weeks ago and almost didn't because I expected the official to drop in a day or two. I would be pissed if we did not have the option to use the AT&T build.