06-23-2020 10:53 PM
136 123 ...
tools
    I'm making this thread for all Note9 versions Att/Verizon/Sprint/Tmobile/Unlocked. We can all share things here instead of clogging up other threads . Anyone can help and pitch in to help others .

Edit: See if I can make this a stickies
    03-31-2019 01:16 PM
    03-31-2019 01:25 PM
    CSC1 March update
    For any carrier to flash through Odin...courtesy of Ruben

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...89523397927748
    jimd1050 and Ruben Ocasio like this.
    03-31-2019 01:53 PM
    Stickied.
    mustang7757 and sweetypie31 like this.
    03-31-2019 03:54 PM
    Sorry to bug you again. But when using Odin, can we go from November spl straight to March spl or do I have to go month to month??
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-06-2019 08:35 PM
    Sorry to bug you again. But when using Odin, can we go from November spl straight to March spl or do I have to go month to month??
    With Odin you can go straight to March
    Sorry for late reply.
    04-06-2019 10:15 PM
    With Odin you can go straight to March
    Sorry for late reply.
    Thank you so much
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-07-2019 01:58 AM
    Thank you so much
    Your welcome!
    04-07-2019 07:22 AM
    Can I boot into safe mode and flash the new file?
    Currently on CSAA.
    04-10-2019 02:49 PM
    Can I boot into safe mode and flash the new file?
    Currently on CSAA.
    Recovery yes
    04-10-2019 10:05 PM
    Recovery yes
    That's what I meant. Thanks!
    04-10-2019 10:18 PM
    That's what I meant. Thanks!
    Yes no problem
    04-10-2019 10:19 PM
    I have a question I hope someone can answer. I did the sd card sideload of the December security update for my ATT note 9. It now lists my current security as December, with the ARL2 patch. I still cannot update. Now I went to ATT and they said that they would warranty out the phone since I cannot update it and it/was stuck on November, now December. First is there any way that they can tell I did the sd card update as opposed to their official update? Second, why would the fix that seems to have worked for some not work for me? I have tried the date change as well as the SD card update, but still tells me my software is up to date. I would appreciate any help, thanks. Lastly, might the install of a non ATT official security patch void my warranty? Any thoughts?
    04-11-2019 09:49 PM
    I have a question I hope someone can answer. I did the sd card sideload of the December security update for my ATT note 9. It now lists my current security as December, with the ARL2 patch. I still cannot update. Now I went to ATT and they said that they would warranty out the phone since I cannot update it and it/was stuck on November, now December. First is there any way that they can tell I did the sd card update as opposed to their official update? Second, why would the fix that seems to have worked for some not work for me? I have tried the date change as well as the SD card update, but still tells me my software is up to date. I would appreciate any help, thanks. Lastly, might the install of a non ATT official security patch void my warranty? Any thoughts?
    You have nothing to worry about because all the SD card updates are official, for some reason some Att model don't update until you get into Pie. You can continue to SD card for pie update which was CSAA and then should update from there or get your warranty device it's up to you.
    04-11-2019 10:27 PM
    So that third update at https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...pdating-2.html should get me up to a state where I can do an att update, or am I going to probably run into the same issues as before? What is the issue, Samsung says it is ATT, ATT says Samsung is the issue, neither Best Buy nor ATT can do a force update, they both said, and Samsung said I might be able to get an update at an official service center, which is a 40 minute drive from me. What is going on?
    04-11-2019 10:31 PM
    So that third update at https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...pdating-2.html should get me up to a state where I can do an att update, or am I going to probably run into the same issues as before? What is the issue, Samsung says it is ATT, ATT says Samsung is the issue, neither Best Buy nor ATT can do a force update, they both said, and Samsung said I might be able to get an update at an official service center, which is a 40 minute drive from me. What is going on?
    Att can't force a update to a single phone. I think the issue is from Att end.
    Best buy SAMSUNG service center should be able load up the latest file.
    Once you get the SD card update from that link to CSAA you should be good to go from there .
    04-11-2019 11:51 PM
    04-16-2019 07:46 AM
    Right here i uploaded Note9 Odin files April patch 1CSD1
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...89523397944212

MD5: 2e7b5d0a7ce17c2175499b8eff6d67ea

All Carriers, and if you don't want a wipe like for AT&T don't use CSC use the HOME_CSC
    mustang7757 and sweetypie31 like this.
    04-16-2019 09:23 AM
    04-16-2019 10:08 AM
    Can y'all tell me how to use odin again? I swear I just did it for the March update and now I'm having a huge brain fart. Lol
    04-16-2019 05:26 PM
    Nevermind I found the thread where y'all helped me before. I'll try in the morning.
    mustang7757 and Ruben Ocasio like this.
    04-16-2019 05:34 PM
    Nevermind I found the thread where y'all helped me before. I'll try in the morning.
    So you all good
    Ruben Ocasio and sweetypie31 like this.
    04-16-2019 08:25 PM
    Hello, All. Thanks for this thread, and others. I've been scouring the internet about an update problem and it lead me here. I have an AT&T Note 9 that's stuck on the November security patch, and AT&T hasn't been able to help me. I've tried clearing the cache and restarting several times, restarting on its own many times, going into safe mode and checking...all of that stuff. The only thing I haven't tried is a factory reset, because I really don't want to go through the multi-hour process of backing everything up and reinstalling everything. (Why can't they just make an equivalent of Time Machine for Android??) Anyway, I know that you've helped folks out on here before. Can anyone help me get from software 8.1.0, Baseband version N960USQS1ARJA to Pie and the latest firmware? I know that I would need to get the December patch, at least, but I don't know what specific file I need to do that. Once I get it, I just put it on my SD card with the name update.zip, right? Does it need to be the only file on the card? I used to be so good at this...

Thanks, everyone! You're all incredible helpful!
    04-17-2019 08:53 AM
    Hello, All. Thanks for this thread, and others. I've been scouring the internet about an update problem and it lead me here. I have an AT&T Note 9 that's stuck on the November security patch, and AT&T hasn't been able to help me. I've tried clearing the cache and restarting several times, restarting on its own many times, going into safe mode and checking...all of that stuff. The only thing I haven't tried is a factory reset, because I really don't want to go through the multi-hour process of backing everything up and reinstalling everything. (Why can't they just make an equivalent of Time Machine for Android??) Anyway, I know that you've helped folks out on here before. Can anyone help me get from software 8.1.0, Baseband version N960USQS1ARJA to Pie and the latest firmware? I know that I would need to get the December patch, at least, but I don't know what specific file I need to do that. Once I get it, I just put it on my SD card with the name update.zip, right? Does it need to be the only file on the card? I used to be so good at this...

I PM You
    04-17-2019 09:22 AM

If you Odin to latest Android Pie 1CSD1 April patch
    This one https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...89523397944212

And also need this Odin3_v3.13.1_3B_PatcheD https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...45805528067949 and only add BL, AP, CP, CSC , put HOME_CSC in slot CSC not CSC.TAR it will update your phone with no data wipe will just upgrade to latest Android Pie.
    mustang7757 and Gary02468 like this.
    04-17-2019 09:31 AM
136 123 ...