AT&T And TMOBILE June patch

Aug 11, 2019
Visit site
in case of ATT, the file end in TMB, is save put it in Note 9 ATT, this action convert to TMB or is the same fw for boths only Fw file has named XXX_TMB? Please Help me

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
in case of ATT, the file end in TMB, is save put it in Note 9 ATT, this action convert to TMB or is the same fw for boths only Fw file has named XXX_TMB? Please Help me
The firmware file is same for all the carriers
If your phone is sim unlocked, and you load your TMobile sim into your Att Note , you'll get the TMobile splash screen booting up and carrier apps and setting

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I live in costa rica and never receive OTA updates for my note 9 ATT, can i put directly the tmobile fw for convert it and receive OTA updates regulary?
Yes you can
Which security patch your on right now , some Att version got stuck on updating but then were fine after. Your on Android 9?

Aug 11, 2019
Visit site
Yes you can
Which security patch your on right now , some Att version got stuck on updating but then were fine after. Your on Android 9?

Yes android 9 but security patch january, put this fw via odin, i find this like ATT fw , not remenber if in this site or another one, i'm not know much and temerous of damage my dear Note 9

Aug 11, 2019
Visit site
Yes you can

Yes android 9 but security patch january, put this fw via odin, i find this like ATT fw , not remenber if in this site or another one, i'm not know much and temerous of damage my dear Note 9