rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
This has probably been discussed ad naseum but I am trying to feel better about not upgradig to the Note 10, so I started trying to find something with my Note 9 that I could change or use to get me excited about keeping it. I changed the case i had on it, changed the Samsung theme to give it a new look and I am sorry to say but just now decided to try DEX for real for once. I have had the DEX Station since the NOTE 7 but never used it. Set it up today and having a blast with this. I currently have 5 apps up on my large screen. Watching youtube, texting, writing a document in MS Word. Oh my, this has given me the excitement back in the Note 9. Yall have probably already been used to Dex but not me. I didn't realize that most of the apps I am using I can resize the windows and can use ALT TAB on my Bluetooth keyboard to swich between them all. Whoohooo. Already feel better on keeping the Note 9 now.

I am excited for all of you who can move on to the Note 10 for it looks fantastic and I would move to it in an instant but retired this post year and have to watch the money.... But this does prove you can "teach an old dog new tricks"!

Using the Samsung Bluetooth mouse, and Logitech K380 Bluetooth keyboard. NO LAG whatsoever on anything right now. Note 9 with Dex is truly amazing.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have this BT keyboard / track pad combo for hotel stays in Canada or cruises, where the cable TV sucks pretty bad.
I use a cheap USB-C to HDMI converter and stream Netflix or Amazon Prime programs I DL to my Note 9, before traveling.
Along with power supplies and HDMI cable, it all fits in a 7" generic carry case, made for GPS devices, from the Amazon.

https://youtu.be/0To-dbsqLYQ

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I have this BT keyboard / track pad combo for hotel stays in Canada or cruises, where the cable TV sucks pretty bad.
I use a cheap USB-C to HDMI converter and stream Netflix or Amazon Prime programs I DL to my Note 9, before traveling.
Along with power supplies and HDMI cable, it all fits in a 7" generic carry case, made for GPS devices, from the Amazon.

https://youtu.be/0To-dbsqLYQ
Pizza_pablo: Looks like a great device. Thanks for the heads up on it....

Walter Wagenleithner

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
I'm using Dex with a Note 9 512 GB for about two months now and I'm very satisfied with it. If You are doing only basic stuff like Internet, Office, light gaming et. it is very capable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89