AT&T Pre-order starts

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I really want to get this phone but the extra $100 is kind of putting a damper on it. Especially since there is no way to handle it before getting it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ricky Baby1

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Just preordered before I saw this post... Gonna swing by a couple stores in the Houston area hoping they actually get some. But if not I'm still covered!

steelrain82

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Does the preorder time count towards your 14 day trial period? I know when I got the iPhone 4 att pulled that on me it took 4 days to ship and when I went to return it they said sorry your upgrade time started when you pre-ordered plus shipping time.

Posted via the Android Central App

DoWhatIDo

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't take my card and when I called and tried over the phone they said the card payment system was down and to try again in a few hours.

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Now the question is...will they get it to us before the weekend of the 15th? I think this happened on the Note 1 or 2 also where Fed Ex two-day shipping landed on Saturday. I remember that AT&T would not spring for the Saturday delivery fees, but ended up moving it up a day to get the phones to owners for the weekend but can't remember exactly. Hopefully they ship on the 12th.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Last edited:

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
It looks like AT&T put up a second batch now. No White this time but go get em!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Just preordered one too. Had to pay off my Note 4 first, though.

Temptation was too much...

I am a spoiled brat and am sure that I'm not the only one

TracerHawk

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
This phone looks awesome. I'm coming from an iPhone 5 and thought this or the Moto Maxx would be my next phone. Seems like the Moto Maxx isn't coming to the US for a long time though, if at all.

My concern with the Note Edge is call quality. So far two other sides have said call quality is fairly good, but has a hiss on the receiving end, and is muffled on the speakers end. Another reviewer said it was 8/10 on call quality. I really want the Edge and all its features, but also with excellent call quality too. Doesn't make much sense to have a phone this expensive, but the call quality is average at best. Will have to keep researching to get more reviews of the call quality.

PepperMan98

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
This phone looks awesome. I'm coming from an iPhone 5 and thought this or the Moto Maxx would be my next phone. Seems like the Moto Maxx isn't coming to the US for a long time though, if at all.

My concern with the Note Edge is call quality. So far two other sides have said call quality is fairly good, but has a hiss on the receiving end, and is muffled on the speakers end. Another reviewer said it was 8/10 on call quality. I really want the Edge and all its features, but also with excellent call quality too. Doesn't make much sense to have a phone this expensive, but the call quality is average at best. Will have to keep researching to get more reviews of the call quality.

The reason the Moto Maxx isn't "Coming to the US" is because it is already here as the DROID Turbo. As far as the call quality goes, that does not bode well. Every day that goes by makes me lean more and more towards the GN4. First-World problems, lol

Ricky Baby1

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Just got off the phone with in store rep, and then national rep saying the phone will ship (pre order)13-14th recieved by 17-18th and be on sale in store on the 18th. Which makes me feel a little better!

Gsxr151

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with in store rep, and then national rep saying the phone will ship (pre order)13-14th recieved by 17-18th and be on sale in store on the 18th. Which makes me feel a little better!

I checked with them as well... The person I chatted with thought they would be available in stores tomorrow. LOL. We cannot make this stuff up! (Lack of consistency)

However, being a somewhat intelligent person, one can assume that your information is "more" correct. I foresee free overnight shipping to those who order online tomorrow morning, and I foresee the stores not selling until next week. That's interesting to watch this launch play out.

tbran

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I checked with them as well... The person I chatted with thought they would be available in stores tomorrow. LOL. We cannot make this stuff up! (Lack of consistency)

However, being a somewhat intelligent person, one can assume that your information is "more" correct. I foresee free overnight shipping to those who order online tomorrow morning, and I foresee the stores not selling until next week. That's interesting to watch this launch play out.
This scenario sounds the most logical. That way the AT&T site is correct about the 14th, the store info we are hearing is true about Monday and you don't cause a revolt amongst us preorder people!

DoWhatIDo

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Called a store here in Jacksonville and was told as soon as they come in they can sell em. She thought it would be Monday, the 17th. Called another store on the other side of town and was told they have the white models and I can come in now to purchase one. Gonna try a couple more stores at 10am when they open.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87