Flash Player on Note 12.2?

EBanks Imaging

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys so I just got my 12.2 and it's great so far but i can't seem to get flash player working on it. Has anyone tried this yet? Thanks for any feedback.

I just tried Flashfox, it immediately played a variety of flash videos. Worked with my school sites. So I upgraded to the pro version.

EBanks Imaging

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded Flashfox, it works well enough for me to purchase the pro version. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.

- - - Updated - - -

Just downloaded Flashfox, it works well enough for me to purchase the pro version. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2. Try it...

anon(46010)

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Hey Bill-E, could you tell me what is the browser/flash application configuration that allows you to play Amazon Instant Videos? I had no problems with Dolphin/Dolphin Jetpack/Flash until About April 23rd. After that, I just get the "loading" dots message when I try to play tv shows in my library.

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm using Firefox Beta from the Play Store and Flash version 11.1.115.81. I'm pretty sure that this is NOT the Kitkat patched one. IIRC the KitKat patched one from xda-developers didnt work.

Sent from My Samsung Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905V using Tapatalk

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
just to make sure...again, i just viewed a video out of my library, so it works. I have the LTE version and Verizon has not relleased any updates.

anon(46010)

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm just incredibly frustrated with this whole flash / Amazon instant video cr*p.
Last night, using Dolphin/Dolphin Jetpack/Flash 11.1.115.81 I happened to try a TV episode in my Amazon instant video library. It played! I tried a second one. It played.
Today, as it has been since late April, no Amazon IV will play. I get the "Loading" screen with the five dots rolling, but it never plays.
I can run any of the commonly available Flash tests, bouncing blocks, stacking spheres, you name it. They all work.
I loaded the beta version of Firefox and had no luck getting Flash to work in any way, shape or form.

I'm tempted to go back to an iPad. Anybody have any ideas?

Number_Two

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys so I just got my 12.2 and it's great so far but i can't seem to get flash player working on it. Has anyone tried this yet? Thanks for any feedback.

Imagine the whole world lauding this fantastic new ''Toaster''. ''A fantastic new Toaster'', they say. ''It does everything you could want,'' they say. After painstaking, forensic research to verify these claims, you fork over a huge amount of money only to discover that it does many things....but doesn't actually make toast! Well, that has been my experience of KitKat and NotePro 12.2. The thwarted intentions are piling up. Cannot dictate directly to email as promised. Cannot stream video (though YouTube works fine). Cannot install apps promised compatible with KitKat because ''This application is incompatible withy your device...'' Many other issues as well. Is anyone else having this experience with their 12.2? The tablet seems great for widgets and browsing...but, OMG, things like HANCOM with insanely invasive permissions that want to take photos of you while you work, eaves drop on your conversations and harvest copies of your documents, and Evernote that needs six clicks just to record a note...it's all driving me nuts. SUCH a disappointment. My NotePro insists that DOLPHIN BROWSER is ''incompatible'' with my device. So, what do I do to see streaming video? Go buy an iPad? At least those guys understand the meaning of ''quick n easy'. Purposely chose Android 'cos Apple is a mystery and Microsoft's late catchup in the tablet game has produced dogs of products. Advice and comments welcome. How wonderful it would be if SAMSUNG issued a FREE global patch to make its NOTE PRO work as promised.

Number_Two

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Just downloaded Flashfox, it works well enough for me to purchase the pro version. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.

How is that possible? My 12.2 says Flash fox is incompatible and so won't install. Anyone got any other ideas? Seems there just be two flavors of NotePro 12.2' s KitKat OS... Thanks

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Flashfox would install and start for me but navigating to Amazon prime was clunky and would lock up the application often so I uninstalled it. Dolphin with jet pack and the kitkat modified flash player works fine for me for prime. I have smart cache turned off, seems to work better that way.

I'm on an SM-P900 wifi, 32gb, rooted.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I run Flash 11.1.115.81 and Firefox Beta. Works fine. Verizon version of the 12.2

Number_Two

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Muzzy996 - I'm wrangling a NotePro 12.2 LTE SM-P905 running 4.4.2 in Australia. ''SE for Android status'' is SEPF_SM_P905_4.4.2_0013; Build is KOT49H; Kernal version is 3.4.0-634464 Anything significant here? Different specs from the USA, perhaps? With thanks.

TJs11thPre

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
No.
Does not work. I've installed 11.1 and every version of Firefox. Works on none. Only works in dolphin. That lame browser doesn't even have a back button.

How do we make flash work?¿???¿? So unhappy with android.

I run Flash 11.1.115.81 and Firefox Beta. Works fine. Verizon version of the 12.2

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Check that your flash version is exactly what I quoted, not just 11.1

bill-e

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No.
Does not work. I've installed 11.1 and every version of Firefox. Works on none. Only works in dolphin. That lame browser doesn't even have a back button.

How do we make flash work?¿???¿? So unhappy with android.

Also, you need to run Firefox in the desktop mode (Settings->Request desktop site)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

TJs11thPre

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for attempting to help, bill.

I've learned from mozilla that conflict with video hardware/drivers specific to the nexus 7 2012 model is the problem. Flash is black listed for this model with nvidea tegra (?) Dolphin is the solution for this device.