No on-screen keyboard for other users

larryinfl

May 13, 2013
Visit site
So I recently upgraded from a Note 2014 to a Note Pro. I purchased a Samsung keyboard case at the same time.

I setup up two users. The main user is for my home/personal use. And the second user is for work/office.

Everything runs great on the main users account. I can use the bluetooth keyboard, turn it off and I still ge the on-screen keyboard. Works awesome.

I have a huge issue with other users and their on-screen keyboard. The bluetooth keyboard works great. Makes typing super easy. While the keyboard is attached i can press the view on-screen keyboard to the left of the space bar and the on-screen keyboard pops up.

My issue is if the bluetooth keyboard is disabled and I need to rely on the on-screen keyboard. I can click any field or text area and I never get the keyboard to pop up. I did install the swiftkey keyboard hoping samsung keyboard just had an issue. Now I get the top row of recommended words for typing when I try to bring up the keyboard. It's like the keyboard itself is showing off the bottom of the screen and not high enough.

I've tried everything. I've cleared keyboard settings. I've setup new users and tried their keyboards. I always get the same result. I really need help, If I can not figure this out I'll be forced to return it and possible look for a different solution. :(

Thanks for any input!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall