New Kickstand Case!

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Looks like it could be a nice case; I'm just hesitant with those kind of two-piece cases. I had a Seidio one for my EVO 4G, and it scratched the sides up. That was part of the reason that I went to TPU cases.

Having said that, I think I might give this one a shot.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Looks like it could be a nice case; I'm just hesitant with those kind of two-piece cases. I had a Seidio one for my EVO 4G, and it scratched the sides up. That was part of the reason that I went to TPU cases.

I use seidio cases for all of my phones and have never had a case scratch a phone...I bought the s line tpu case and will wait on the seidio surface case. Hopefully they make a holster for it too in case I want to wear it on my belt!

Having said that, this case looks pretty nice. Hopefully someone tries it out and reports back.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

the Seidio "ACTIVE" Exoskeleton cases are awesome. the inner layer is a super soft GEL silicone material so it's impossible to scratch the device. you must have had a different model.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
the Seidio "ACTIVE" Exoskeleton cases are awesome. the inner layer is a super soft GEL silicone material so it's impossible to scratch the device. you must have had a different model.

Yep, I had the one that looks kind of like this one, that splits in the middle. They're not horrible scratches; but scratches none the less.

I forgot all about the Active case. That one was great; I used it right up until I bought an extended battery that also came with a custom TPU case with it.

kwilsonjr

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Judging from the depth of that notch where the stands fits, this seems awefully bulky. My TPU case is barely noticeable size-wise.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Louie, do you have a link for the extended battery with case? I am not sure I want a physically larger battery but more interested if it comes with a case to fit. Thanks

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Louie, do you have a link for the extended battery with case? I am not sure I want a physically larger battery but more interested if it comes with a case to fit. Thanks

I do, but it was for my EVO 4G, not the Note.

MoreTalkTime.com

Hopefully they come out with a combo like that for the Note; I like it because the battery door is even over the back instead of that weird lump that most have.

nulldog#AC

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
My boss actually bought this case and took it off soon after. It was too bulky for him to handle.

I have that battery+case but found the plastic was too brittle for the little tabs
to be durable.
A tab broke off and left a peice of plastic in the slot on the device.
But Mugen was good to deal with and sent a replacement.

I switched to the Seidio extended battery+door and the black GNote case from these guys:
Sweet armor - Preminum Metal Bumper for Samsung Galaxy Series

The bulge on the Seidio battery cover actually gives your fingers another grip point,
instead of having to palm the phablet.

Last edited: