Can you disable LTE or turn 3G off?

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I find it hard to believe would leave out the option to shut off LTE but ya never know. If the option isn't there under mobile networks is there an app in the market that allows this? Anyway to force 2G EDGE or shut off 3G? Thanks

Fire29Rescue

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
*#*#4636#*#* from the dialer gives you access to the phones innerworkings, you can change the radio settings, it should be preset to GSM/WCDMA/LTE Auto..

shan333

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
*#*#4636#*#* from the dialer gives you access to the phones innerworkings, you can change the radio settings, it should be preset to GSM/WCDMA/LTE Auto..

Thank you very much for this information.

I had called Rogers more than 10 times and fought with them on how to get the name display work. None of them suggested what you have suggested and I never had it working.

With your suggestion, I got my problem solved. Great!

RLangerman

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

This doesn't work for me. I dial it and when I enter the last *, the whole things disappears and nothing happens.

I have AT&T Skyrocket, if that makes a difference.

Any suggestions?

Wozzi7

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I think ATT removed this functionality. I have the same problem as Robert. I don't know why they put so many restrictions on these things.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty