Part I
    DLNA of Samsung Galaxy S 2
    From specification of Samsung Galaxy S 2, we know it supports DLNA function, and built-in AllShare application for this. But it can not works well. So I have to installed skifta application to replace AllShare. But fortunately the operation and implementation principles of the two apps are the same. After several attempts, I can skillfully use its DLNA function. Now just follow the step-to-step guide on how to use DLNA function to share picture, music and movies with your family, friends or colleague.

Step 1, Open your Samsung Galaxy S 2 and click on Setting in the lower right corner of the screen.

Step 2, Choose Wireless and network to enter the setting interface.

Step 3, Choose Wi-Fi Settings and you can enter Wi-Fi setting interface. Just check Wi-Fi and select Wi-Fi networks. Here you need to ensure that all DLNA-capable devices you want must be in one WiFi digital network. If necessary, entering a pass word for the network is needed.

Use skifta app to control and play videos, music or picture
    Step 1, Click on Skifta to run this program.

Step 2, Click on Choose a media source to select media source from the lists.

Step 3, Once the media source is selected, you could choose a player.

Step 4, click on Browse and play media to share photos, music or videos you want.

Now can Use DLNA Function of Samsung Galaxy S 2 can greatly help you share photos, music and videos with your family, friends or colleague.

Part II
    Play Galaxy S 2 recorded videos on PS3 via DLNA
    First of all, you need to know, PS3 as a player-side can only play its supported formats, such as MP4, AVI, DivX, h.264, MPEG-4, etc. Fortunately it cant support 3GP formats. Galaxy S 2 recorded videos is 3GP format. So if you want to play Galaxy S 2 recorded videos on PS3, you must convert it.

I am using Foxreal Video Converter to convert Galaxy S 2 recorded 3GP videos for PS3
    Load Galaxy S 2 recorded files into Foxreal Video Converter.
    Select PS3 supported format. Click on Format < PSP/PS3 < PS3 Video(720P)MPEG-4(*.mp4), you can also choose profile "PS3 Video(480P)MPEG-4(*.mp4)"or"PS3 Video(1080P)MPEG-4(*.mp4)"
    Last clicking the Convert button on the converter, and transfer the videos to Galaxy S 2.

Make sure your Wi-Fi network is running. And confirm the PS3 to connect with your Galaxy S 2 is powered on, and connected to your Wi-Fi network.
    On your Galaxy S 2, open your skifta application or AllShare app. just like Part I.
    Choose a media source is samsung GT-I9100, choose a player is PS3, Browse and play media is the converted videos by Foxreal video conveter.
    That's all you can watch Galaxy S 2 recorded videos on PS3 via DLNA
    07-03-2011 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD