Samsung headphones

vic_singh

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or the Samsung headphones that's included in the S3 box is pretty good?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was not expecting them to be as good as they are because they are free. But I do remember having a pair with an old flip phone that were good. I don't use them much because I have a really good pair of Sony headphones. But the Samsung headphones are good.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
They have good sound quality but it's a pain when u r listening to music n u take a call n talk through the microphone. It doesn't automatically go back to playing music when the call ends. U have to basically exit out of the music player n start again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

vic_singh

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
They have good sound quality but it's a pain when u r listening to music n u take a call n talk through the microphone. It doesn't automatically go back to playing music when the call ends. U have to basically exit out of the music player n start again.

I never have this issue.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Well that's good cus that ish gets on my nerves lol. I can use any of my other headphones n it doesn't do that but oh well.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
They are pretty nice. I remember the two times I bought Samsung PMP's came with decent headphones before the iPhone was released. I gave my head phones to a family member as I had better earbuds.