Hi All

Has anyone had any problems since JB update with battery drainage? Even in battery save mode, my galaxy s3 needs charging twice a day when before I could go all day before having to charge it! I switch my phone off around 10pm and it goes on charge the next morning when I get up.

It's really aggravating me as I could rely on it and now I have to think about charging before I go anywhere!!

Any help MUCH appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    11-09-2012 02:03 PM
    Hi All

Has anyone had any problems since JB update with battery drainage? Even in battery save mode, my galaxy s3 needs charging twice a day when before I could go all day before having to charge it! I switch my phone off around 10pm and it goes on charge the next morning when I get up.

It's really aggravating me as I could rely on it and now I have to think about charging before I go anywhere!!

Any help MUCH appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    You are posting in the accessories area - you will need to post in the correct area for anyone to help - a broad area to post in would just look in the S3 area - here is a link to get you started > http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...-problems.html

This is in the Sprint version of the GS3 - if you don't have the Sprint version, go to the provider that you are on and check that area for battery problems - hope this helps.
    11-09-2012 02:16 PM