Ballistic Every1 Review

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
So after my silicon woes with Otterbox I decided to switch to Ballistic. Funny because I did the same when I had the iPhone, guess I should've just stuck with Ballistic.

The Every1 case is a departure from the normal Ballistic oversized corners in that it comes in a sleeker package with rounded off corners. As usual you get the protection that these hybrid cases provide but the Every1 adds a few nice touches.

Pros; I like that the corners are how the case locks together. The built in screen protector is far more durable than the Otterbox Defender and furthermore is coated to maintain a smooth surface like the Gorilla 2.0 glass which is a huge plus in my book. The screen protector also has one less opening to allow dirt in by covering the home button with a built in rubberized home button. The case has a built in kickstand for landscape and portrait view!

Cons; When I went to take the packaging sticker off the built in screen protector the screen began to peel off as it's only held on to the case with double sided tape. The kickstand is flimsy and in portrait mode it can tend to close causing the phone to fall. The back is a glossy plastic which looks nice but can pick up fingerprints and scratches easily. Needs another latch or hook on the long sides as you can seperate the top and the bottom of the case if you try, corner latches are great but Ballistic needs to add more to the sides.

Overall a great case and a nice sleek departure of the bulky protection offered by many. A few design tweaks would make this a top case.

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Just had my first fall from about 5 feet onto pavement and the case and phone survived :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

jeange

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Does the built-in screen protector keeps the HD quality of the screen? I have an Otter Box Defender and don't like the screen protector. I wanted to try the Ballistic Every1 case for this reason, I would like to reunite with my HD screen while keeping some protection.