Best charger?

ben7798

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I've tried lots of different chargers for my s3 and honestly the best one seems to be the official Samsung one. The same as comes in the box wwhen youfirst purchase your s3. Other chargers ioverused always seem to have issues with charging too slow, or getting very hot, or breaking pins off only a month or two after purchasing them. Look for a Samsung 2amp charger from Amazon or another trusted source. All the aftermarket ones don't seem very reliable to me. I picked one up for half price off Amazon compared to getting it from Samsung 's site.

Lewispaul88

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Its true use the official charger or buy the original charger which comes with the Samsung s3. It charges the phone fast and does not get heated.

Karl Thomas

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I've tried lots of different chargers for my s3 and honestly the best one seems to be the official Samsung one. The same as comes in the box wwhen youfirst purchase your s3. Other chargers ioverused always seem to have issues with charging too slow, or getting very hot, or breaking pins off only a month or two after purchasing them. Look for a Samsung 2amp charger from Amazon or another trusted source. All the aftermarket ones don't seem very reliable to me. I picked one up for half price off Amazon compared to getting it from Samsung 's site.
Yeah,the official Samsung charger would be the best.Once you want to get a third-party charger,you should be carefully enough.Getting a fake one would be really annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89