The missing Sync for Galaxy S i9000

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Is there any sucessful user on this forum that has been able to sync their Galaxy S i9000 to the missing sync software that allows you to sync all contact, calendar, notes, tasks, music and photos, videos to an android device?

Please let me know b/c I'm seriously considering getting the Galaxy S i9000 (unlocked) the 850/1900Mhz version that is compatible on at&t but I want to do my research first b/c spending $585 for such a beautiful device.

I also noticed that the 850/1900Mhz only comes in with 8GB built in memory, only the 900/2100Hhz has 16GB built in, can anyone correct me if I'm wrong?

Thank you.

lecra

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Is there any sucessful user on this forum that has been able to sync their Galaxy S i9000 to the missing sync software that allows you to sync all contact, calendar, notes, tasks, music and photos, videos to an android device?

Please let me know b/c I'm seriously considering getting the Galaxy S i9000 (unlocked) the 850/1900Mhz version that is compatible on at&t but I want to do my research first b/c spending $585 for such a beautiful device.

I also noticed that the 850/1900Mhz only comes in with 8GB built in memory, only the 900/2100Hhz has 16GB built in, can anyone correct me if I'm wrong?

Thank you.

Every Tool I tried (from Samsung i.e. Kies or New PC Studio) they were not working. This is really a shame for Samsung! The only one I tried and really works is a Freeware!! Imagine!
Here the link: MyPhone Explorer

I was able to sync my contacts as well as the calendar. Tasks and Notes are not synched.

Enjoy.

Lecra

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Thank you lecra. You are right it is a shame not just for Samsung but for Android OS in general. I have told my friend that one of the major limitations Android OS is no having a sync solution out of the box like most other OS have eg. iOS, BB OS and so on.

Android is such a great OS, if just every developer out there would agree on a consensus and design a verygood sync solution that would be compatible with any Android OS regardless who the maker is right.

Cheater Vargas - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty