Cleaning Tools

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So im sure nobody made a thread on this so i would like to share.i have mild to severe OCD(google if you dont know what it is)and sometimes i become ANTI DUST/DIRT.thus i need tools to help clean my phones.

1.Daisee Air Blower.
2.Daisee Cleaning Cloth.
3.Toothbrush.
4.SUNmini UV Lamp.
5.Shu Uemura 60B Badger.
6.Innisfree Small Eyeshadow Brush.
7.Innisfree Gel Eyeline Brush.

Attachments

• IMG_20190503_204334.jpg
    IMG_20190503_204334.jpg
    606.2 KB · Views: 24

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
So im sure nobody made a thread on this so i would like to share.i have mild to severe OCD(google if you dont know what it is)and sometimes i become ANTI DUST/DIRT.thus i need tools to help clean my phones.

1.Daisee Air Blower.
2.Daisee Cleaning Cloth.
3.Toothbrush.
4.SUNmini UV Lamp.
5.Shu Uemura 60B Badger.
6.Innisfree Small Eyeshadow Brush.
7.Innisfree Gel Eyeline Brush.

I would say severe not mild😄

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
One of my best cleaning products is Novus #1 Plastic Clean & Shine. This stuff works miracles on plastic cases and surfaces like the clear back of the Lifeproof Next case.

frederickdawg

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
One of my best cleaning products is Novus #1 Plastic Clean & Shine. This stuff works miracles on plastic cases and surfaces like the clear back of the Lifeproof Next case.
Do you use any automotive plastic or rubber care cleaners for the cases? I find some of the rubber cleaner conditioners works well .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
but thinking of it,since its dust and snow proof.then i shouldnt worry about dirt getting into the phone...
No has ingested rating for dust , snow I doubt especially if snowman is more then 1.5 meter deep all in a controlled environment but still leaves the outside of the phone exposed to any dirt,grease,cracks,scratches.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No has ingested rating for dust , snow I doubt especially if snowman is more then 1.5 meter deep all in a controlled environment but still leaves the outside of the phone exposed to any dirt,grease,cracks,scratches.

well,on Lifeproof page they said it "Blocks dirt,dust,snow + debris" wonder what they really meant...