I've searched for this but can't find an answer.

I dunno if I should turn it in or off since I use a screen protector but more importantly does it use more battery? Anyone know?
    04-17-2019 11:21 AM
    I've searched for this but can't find an answer.

I dunno if I should turn it in or off since I use a screen protector but more importantly does it use more battery? Anyone know?
    No it doesn't
    04-17-2019 11:39 AM
    Is it because it uses less voltage? Since the electrostatic discharge goes lower to create a full loop between the current and our finger? Then that would mean more power gained.
    04-17-2019 11:49 AM
    Is it because it uses less voltage? Since the electrostatic discharge goes lower to create a full loop between the current and our finger? Then that would mean more power gained.
    Lol..I dont work in a lab to test this out, but I use proving grounds >experience ,day by day usage that it doesn't impact battery.
    04-17-2019 11:53 AM
    I don't think you need to worry about battery to the degree you do with this phone. Even if something like this did use a little more the chances of you even noticing it would most likely not be possible (as in one day with it on you might get 20 min less battery or something). If you truly need battery that bad I would highly suggest a good battery case so that way you have a lot of extra juice.
    04-17-2019 12:44 PM

Your are talking about such a small amount of difference it can't be measured with conventional metering and it is effectively not constant consumption.
    04-17-2019 12:59 PM