I just got my free Galaxy Buds and I have a question. They work great with full functionality as long as I pair with my phone and listen to music on my phone. I can change my settings in the app and all works fine. But as soon as I connect them to my Garmin watch, which has music capability, I lose some functions. Ambient sound doesn't work, which didn't really work great anyway, but I also lose the ability to control the volume from the buds. Touch and hold on the buds is gone. So I have to control the volume from the watch instead. All of the other standard tap functions still work, play/pause, next song, previous song, those all still work. I think it's just the tap and hold for the volume.

Seems that changing the settings in the app (like tap/hold for volume and ambient sound) doesn't save that change on the buds. It's just temporary while you're connected to the phone. Am I missing something or is this how they work?
    06-11-2019 06:34 AM
    Probably an issue because you can't get the Galaxy Wear app on your watch.
    06-11-2019 09:11 AM
    My guess is the functionality is handled by the phone in a way the watch isn't equipped.
    06-12-2019 10:24 PM