The battery in on the S10

Logankk

Jun 24, 2019
Visit site
I don't know if this is a problem or my heads spinning but i switched from my old iphone to the S10 and I like the phone very much i just feel like the battery is dropping too fast, about 1 percent per every 5 minutes (i use I heavily on max resolution)

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't know if this is a problem or my heads spinning but i switched from my old iphone to the S10 and I like the phone very much i just feel like the battery is dropping too fast, about 1 percent per every 5 minutes (i use I heavily on max resolution)

1 percent every 5 mins means approximately 100 percent gets you 500 minutes. Which is 8 hours. Thats amazing...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not that you should ever let the battery go down below 40%, unless you like replacing the battery.

And to make it last even longer between charges, turn the screen brightness down and set the screen timeout to 30 seconds. There's no need for the screen (about the largest battery consumer in the phone) to be on when you're not using it.

Edit:
And since it's an AMOLED screen, use a dark background - it uses less battery. (I use solid black on phones with AMOLED screens.)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii