Samsung messaging app!

Nikizzz

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys,

Can someone please tell me if you still get the annoying “view all” in long text messages that takes you to another screen to see the whole message?

Very annoying!
Anyone have a work around?

Nikizzz

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
Umm think you are thinking about a different thing
When you receive a long text message from someone the galaxy has this thing where the message is too long so they make you go to a different screen where it displays the full message which is a horrible thing to do but I was wondering if it’s still like that with the new galaxy s10 software

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Yes, as I said this is due to received messages are split because of the character limit hence you get the option to see them combines. It's not an S10 or Samsung thing, it is because of the character cap on SMS

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes, as I said this is due to received messages are split because of the character limit hence you get the option to see them combines. It's not an S10 or Samsung thing, it is because of the character cap on SMS

I'm afraid you're wrong, what the OP is talking about is to do with the way Samsung has chosen to display messages and nothing to do with the character limit of an individual SMS.

To the OP, yes it still does this and yes it is annoying.

The workaround is to use a different messaging app.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys,

Can someone please tell me if you still get the annoying “view all” in long text messages that takes you to another screen to see the whole message?

Very annoying!
Anyone have a work around?
It's still there , and like others mentioned trying a different message app.