s10+ won't download kindle books

Tara Lucas1

Oct 2, 2019
Visit site
I have restarted the phone, uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, switchex from 5g to 2g back to 5g, still not working and nothing is working...help!

1raygin

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
I am not a member who is able to trouble shoot this issue for you but I have the kindle app and download books all the time on my S10 plus. I hope someone is able help you.

Tara Lucas1

Oct 2, 2019
Visit site
spectrum mobile (verizon) and I am able to download books on other devices...yes wifi 5g... Spectrum mobile sucks if anybody was wondering

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Is Kindle setting to use Wifi and mobile enabled in the app? also look for other hidden places in settings.

Do you use any VPN?

I've run into trouble with a podcast app I use to use. It was only when I installed a little app to show "Toast" messages I saw what was happening.

Not enough but maybe that's a start.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
spectrum mobile (verizon) and I am able to download books on other devices...yes wifi 5g... Spectrum mobile sucks if anybody was wondering

But does this happen on the same phone if you try to download on mobile data? If it doesn't download on neither wi-fi nor mobile data, then there may be an issue with your Kindle app, or perhaps the phone's Download Manager system app.

Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, then select Download Manager, and clear its app cache/data. If that doesn't help, then clear the app cache/data for the Kindle app as well (you'll have to sign back in when you reopen it).