Where can I find a slim s10e case with holster and built in screen protector?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I am looking for a case for my s10e that is slim but provides protection. It needs to have a built-in screen protector, belt holster, wireless charging compatibility, and port covers. There are many different clumsy ones like the otter box, but I am looking for one that does not add much bulk to my phone.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to guess that will be tough to find with all of those requirements. I would think a built-in screen protector will usually be a 2 piece case which makes it bulkier than one-piece cases. Adding port covers would mean there needs to be material to support those, adding bulk.

We have a forum section specifically related to that device, and accessories for that device - https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s10e-cases-accessories/

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the S10e Cases forum for more specific traffic.