How to put a contact on a home page?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

S10e: How do I put a quick-link photo of a contact on a home page? I’ve done it before but now don’t see an option for that in the Contacts edit or other feature, and I think that’s how I did it before.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I've had an S10, so I'm assuming it would be the same for the S10e -- please correct me if I'm wrong! If you have the Edge Panel on your S10e, you can add a quick contact access photo, similar to how it is with putting an icon on the homescreen. Access the Edge Panel and you'll see a + sign. From there, add your contact and you're all set!

Please consider making an account with us here at Android Central, so you can respond to this thread and also keep better track of this thread. Getting an account is easy -- here's the link to get you started!

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Also, you should be able to add it as a widget. Long-press any empty part of the homescreen, then select your Widget list, and look for the Contacts section.