Should Samsung continue the "e" line?

rolexreviews

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
I'm hoping next year it's a little smaller of a screen (and smaller bezels would be nice) and an Under Display Camera

Love my phone just wish it was a little bit smaller and the status bar being gone with abd commands on my S8 was very nice to have but not really possible with the punch hole camera cut out

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I think they should, since the e device has a flat screen and a headphone jack. I'm not a fan of curved screens, since I like tempered glass screen protectors, which work better with flat screens. I also prefer devices that have headphone jacks, since wired headphones have better quality sound than Bluetooth headphones. I don't like using dongles for wired headphones, since those are yet another item to carry around and possibly lose.

1raygin

Jun 24, 2017
Visit site
I think the "e" line should continue because the more options the better. I went with the plus because I wanted the bigger battery and I like the curved display.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I think the "e" line should continue because the more options the better. I went with the plus because I wanted the bigger battery and I like the curved display.

Yup, more variety is always a good thing! How are you enjoying your S10 Plus?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
My husband would prefer the e with its flat screen as well. He went from a Note 4 to the OG Pixel to the Pixels 2XL and I think he's now a stock Android type of guy. But if he had to go back to Samsung it would be the e series.