please help - i recently changed my simcard (Samsung S2) and now i cant update apps that i had downloaded when i had my old sim
    Everytime i click on the app to update it will come up with this authentication required sign in google password.
    Typing in the password it still comes up with that error. I created a new google account in which i can now download new apps (not downloaded before).
    i deleted the apps from when i downloaded in my old sim (eg facebook) and tried to install it again under the new sim and it still wont work coming up with the same error message

Please anyone know of any ideas to help? sooo getting frustrated with this

Thanks
    04-06-2015 11:07 PM
    please help - i recently changed my simcard (Samsung S2) and now i cant update apps that i had downloaded when i had my old sim
    Everytime i click on the app to update it will come up with this authentication required sign in google password.
    Typing in the password it still comes up with that error. I created a new google account in which i can now download new apps (not downloaded before).
    i deleted the apps from when i downloaded in my old sim (eg facebook) and tried to install it again under the new sim and it still wont work coming up with the same error message

Please anyone know of any ideas to help? sooo getting frustrated with this

Thanks
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried to do a factory reset? Might resolve the issue.
    04-08-2015 06:50 PM