Samsung S20 Ultra and WhatsApp video problems?

Kawar

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
So here's the deal on both wifi and LTE

Any video bigger then 14 seconds it looks like breaks whatsapp status.

Android 10 fully patched till the June update in a few days.

So when I upload a 30 second video of just about anything.

Whatsapp takes forever even when I am sitting on top of my wifi and I have a full 4GLTE Signal.

Then once it gets near the end of uploading it speeds up really fast like the upload is going much faster. But if I watch the video as its uploading its 100% fine.

Then "it uploads" I watch it on my end from whatsapp that 30 second clip partly works then ether at the start or the end or the whole video it is speed up and audio won't fully match or it speeds and audio matches but the video freezes at the end with audio still playing.

I need all the help as many people here can give me. Me and whatsapp been trying for 2 weeks to fix this and nothing.

Android 10 full patched.
NO HDR10+ OR HIGH VIDEO TURNED ON BOTH ARE OFF.

I am useing the stock samsjng camera app like I have for years from my samsung so edge to my samsung s20 ultra.

But this is driving me crazy

PLEASE HELP

Kawar

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Small update for everyone still need help but whatsapp has told me there log files I keep sending so they have frash ones to work with keep telling them there's transcodeing errors. But i upload the same video to snapchat as a test and it works fine.

If i may or may not have transcode problems do you think i should Uninstall all whatsapp files from my phone and restore from a back up and then if that is no help.

Do you tbink resetting my network settings will do anything?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Small update for everyone still need help but whatsapp has told me there log files I keep sending so they have frash ones to work with keep telling them there's transcodeing errors. But i upload the same video to snapchat as a test and it works fine.

If i may or may not have transcode problems do you think i should Uninstall all whatsapp files from my phone and restore from a back up and then if that is no help.

Do you tbink resetting my network settings will do anything?
Definitely give it a try , if that doesn't work can clear it's data and cache, then force stop WhatsApp

Kawar

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
o ok and heres an update still have this problem with whatsapp. they said its a transcodeing problem with my samsung cam app when it takes video. any one have any idea what could make that happan?