I am sure I am not the first person to post about this... But I just got the S20 FE yesterday. And this morning I may have experienced "touch screen issues." I kept trying to use the zoom in on the page function while web browsing and nothing happened until a few moments later when the screen became blown up ridiculously.

Does this sound like any kind of similar touch screen issues to other people?
    12-04-2020 06:00 AM
    I am sure I am not the first person to post about this... But I just got the S20 FE yesterday. And this morning I may have experienced "touch screen issues." I kept trying to use the zoom in on the page function while web browsing and nothing happened until a few moments later when the screen became blown up ridiculously.

I think pinch-to-zoom was one of the specific issues. Have you checked for firmware updates since you got your FE? These have addressed the touchscreen issue since the phone's release.

Settings > System updates > Check for system update
    ironass likes this.
    12-04-2020 07:34 AM

See... Three updates in, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE still has touchscreen problems

However, as @KPMcClave correctly states, please check for updates as some users are reporting that yesterday's update G781BXXS1ATL1, if you have the 5G model SM-G781B, offers touch screen improvements.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-04-2020 08:50 AM
    The only obvious issue I've had with my Verizon S20 FE, which I've had since release day, is that it was initially laggy with dragging-and-dropping icons on the desktop. I'd hold and drag and the icon wouldn't come with me. I don't recall having the pinch-to-zoom issues or any other obvious touchscreen problems. I don't have the drag-and-drop problem anymore. I assume it was fixed by one of the updates.

I disable animations via developer options as a rule. I wonder if there's any relation between that and my lack of major touch issues. If so, it could be a workaround for folks with lingering issues after the firmware updates.
    ironass likes this.
    12-04-2020 09:01 AM
    According to my phone, my device is up to date with updates. I will continue watching for issues to arise as I have only been using the device since yesterday.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-04-2020 01:02 PM
    some websites won't let you zoom in, no? have you tried in other sites?
    12-04-2020 05:45 PM
    Yes, but have just been a minor hiccup. The phone has performed fine. Not really much problems.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-07-2020 05:26 AM