S20 FE should be getting Andriod 11 now

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I swear I did nothing to **** T-Mobile off.
Don't know if this will cheer you up or not but if the U.S.A. first release firmwares are anything like the global models then they were a complete, "dog's breakfast", with all sorts of issues and connection problems. Originally scheduled for release in February the first firmwares were rushed out on an early, 2nd, December build, about a month ago. Since then a new, later, bugfix build has started to roll out to the global models... https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...jan-security-patch-bug-fixes.html#post6908564

If T-Mobile (USA) are sensible, it will be the later build that they will release.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I hate you all lol. Glad to see you guys are getting the update. Far cry from years ago when carrier phones were the last to get them.

It *still* takes forever for my carrier to get updates... But I see what you are saying! Some carriers are definitely quicker to get it than others.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if I like it actually. I'll get use to it in time, I know. The lock screen clock changes to the default font with any notification. I'll probably try a factory reset at some point. Any final judgment would come with Good Lock 2021. I needs!

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Got my update a couple days ago. I've noticed that battery life now sucks. Huge drain on both mine and my wife's phone. Used to go easily through the day on a single charge, battery drain already by noon is already at 50%. Anyone else notice battery drain issue?

Samsung S10 FE 5G on T-Mobile

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I really disliked that application folders default now to 3 across, it was 4 across before update.. No way to customize either. Gave me the push to put Nova Launcher setup once again.