What else are you buying with the phone?

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I preordered so am getting the Buds+ . I threw in the cheap clear OEM case as well knowing I would get a proper brand case for the rugged one.

Ninjarette

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
That's an awesome brand! I got my husband Jabra buds for Christmas - he loves them!

Yes! I got a bonus for opening a new checking account. I'm going to use that money to help pay for the buds. I'll come out of pocket for $50. I think that's a good deal.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Spigen case, a few 3.5mm to USB-C adapter since the Buds (and im sure the Buds+ too) cant handle 10mins in the sauna and to have around with my main headphones, and maybe a glass screen protector (gotta wait for reviews, want to make sure my case wont cause issues).

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Spigen case, a few 3.5mm to USB-C adapter since the Buds (and im sure the Buds+ too) cant handle 10mins in the sauna and to have around with my main headphones, and maybe a glass screen protector (gotta wait for reviews, want to make sure my case wont cause issues).

You are smart to wait for tempered glass screen protector reviews before purchasing.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I want the buds, a case, and that 45 charger.

Does anyone know if you have to purchase everything worth the phone? Or do they email you the $200? And you can use it later?

jessewaldo

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site

Does anyone know if you have to purchase everything worth the phone? Or do they email you the $200? And you can use it later?

I'm certain you can use it at the time of checkout. I did it with the note 10+.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site

It is my understanding that it is an "instant credit" that you can use towards accessories prior to check-out.

jessewaldo

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Placed the order. Got the buds+, another 45watt charger, rugged case. I was going to get the buds+ and watch 2 bundle but the bigger version wasn't available.

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Since I have two pairs of Jabra earbuds, I didn't need the Buds+. So I ended up with the 45W charger, the 25W wireless portable battery, a couple covers (rugged and s-view flip), and a 1m usb-c to usb-c cable. Unfortunately, I left 5 cents in the basket.

jessewaldo

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Since I have two pairs of Jabra earbuds, I didn't need the Buds+. So I ended up with the 45W charger, the 25W wireless portable battery, a couple covers (rugged and s-view flip), and a 1m usb-c to usb-c cable. Unfortunately, I left 5 cents in the basket.

That charger will be sweet. I have the previous one and it works great... I've charged the battery, had a phone charging from the battery via cable and a watch on top charging wirelessly all at the same time. So versatile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress