Rcs now integrated between sprint and tmobile

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
My friend is using rcs on Samsung app on tmobile to text me.. I have sprint... I guess since they merged that's why it works
It sounds like you have the T-Mobile (USA) in-house RCS service that they have been trying to push. See... [FONT=jade_heading]Advanced Messaging vs Universal Profile 1.0 unlike the Google Messages which does not rely on carriers and is available worldwide, the TMO version needs other carriers to support it, which does not seem likely when Google Messages is readily available.[/FONT]

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
It sounds like you have the T-Mobile (USA) in-house RCS service that they have been trying to push. See... [FONT=jade_heading]Advanced Messaging vs Universal Profile 1.0 unlike the Google Messages which does not rely on carriers and is available worldwide, the TMO version needs other carriers to support it, which does not seem likely when Google Messages is readily available.[/FONT]

I've been using rcs for 4 years on sprint from Samsung messages, just recently it started working on tmobile phones thru Samsung messages... Which makes sense now that they merge.. Only sprint could use Samsung messages rcs for years

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Verizon and RCS only works with Google messages as the person I am texting must also be using Google messages. Samsung messages, as far as I know, does not offer RCS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch