T-Mobile February Update

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded the update this morning and installed it. I haven't done much with the camera all day since I was working. Any noticeable improvements in the post-processing or new photo modes?

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the update this morning and installed it. I haven't done much with the camera all day since I was working. Any noticeable improvements in the post-processing or new photo modes?

I have the update and used the camera quite a bit today indoors. I noticed no improvement in the shutter speed or processing.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else still waiting on the T-Mobile Feb update? I'm not overly concerned about getting it slow. I just want to make sure that I'm not being excluded from updates for whatever reason.

Johnson21x

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I would like more camera improvements please. This update didn't do much for me. I will say the focus is great on the camera but it seems like it can only focus on one subject at a time and blurs/smooths other things because its not the focal point. I tried pro mode which gives you multi points and the pictures came out less smooth on certain subjects but it still annoying.

ajk511

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I've still not seen the Feb Update from T-mobile (Sprint). Am I alone in this?

Same. Boat. Frustrating because tmobiles web side says AUAG there. Says after 2/24 there are no download limits. Says you can use Smart Switch for windows to update, but even that tells me AUA3 is the most current version and I'm up to date.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Same. Boat. Frustrating because tmobiles web side says AUAG there. Says after 2/24 there are no download limits. Says you can use Smart Switch for windows to update, but even that tells me AUA3 is the most current version and I'm up to date.

Are you a Sprint customer? I wonder if that has something to do with it. I've still not seen an update.

EDIT: On the phone with Sprint's tech support. No one seems to even know about security patches. Like they've never heard of them.
EDIT 2: After an hour and a half on the phone, I found a post on Samsung's page where someone swapped their new T-Mobile sim for their old Sprint sim and immediately got the update. I did the same, and it worked. It is an ugly process though, as Sprint and T-Mobile software is added and removed. But I'm back on T-mobile with the current patch.

Last edited:

ajk511

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Are you a Sprint customer? I wonder if that has something to do with it. I've still not seen an update.

EDIT: On the phone with Sprint's tech support. No one seems to even know about security patches. Like they've never heard of them.
EDIT 2: After an hour and a half on the phone, I found a post on Samsung's page where someone swapped their new T-Mobile sim for their old Sprint sim and immediately got the update. I did the same, and it worked. It is an ugly process though, as Sprint and T-Mobile software is added and removed. But I'm back on T-mobile with the current patch.

I am and I found a similar post on xda and did the same thing. What a mess.

AC2016

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else still waiting on the T-Mobile Feb update? I'm not overly concerned about getting it slow. I just want to make sure that I'm not being excluded from updates for whatever reason.

I have an unlocked S21 Ultra, using T-mobile and still no update here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac