S22 line delayed

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Understandable, my GMC kept being delayed, lucky I still have a 2018 that does the job. With the S22; after the fiasco with trying to order a Pixel6P I have decided I would wait for more "actual" user data and for the phone to have a good supply in the pipe before ordering. My 4XL still works like champ.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Read this this morning and panicked a little. Fortunately my plan is to get the S22 Ultra.
Gotta admit a twinge of panic too until I saw the Ultra was still on schedule
The problem now is everyone knows this and now most will order the ultra probably creating a backorder and delay on the ultras. Just a thought, I would be patient on this release.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
The problem now is everyone knows this and now most will order the ultra probably creating a backorder and delay on the ultras. Just a thought, I would be patient on this release.

This is why we need to be set next Wednesday morning to pounce and order the S22 Ultra immediately when it's available on the Samsung site!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
This is why we need to be set next Wednesday morning to pounce and order the S22 Ultra immediately when it's available on the Samsung site!

Another option if the Samsung website runs out of the choice of colors, carriers, etc. Is you can always order from Amazon the unlocked version and get it fast. Downside is you won't get the good trade in deals but if you're not trading in that's an option always. I reserved and will order the first day it goes live. I'm going to order the 12gb ram, the more expensive model so hopefully more inventory.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Another option if the Samsung website runs out of the choice of colors, carriers, etc. Is you can always order from Amazon the unlocked version and get it fast. Downside is you won't get the good trade in deals but if you're not trading in that's an option always. I reserved and will order the first day it goes live. I'm going to order the 12gb ram, the more expensive model so hopefully more inventory.

If Amazon has one available that would be my preferred place to order. But they might run out faster than Samsung. They sure ran out of the Pixel 6 Pro fast and then some who purchased went to reselling on Amazon at a profit of hundreds.

Anyone know what time the Samsung site goes online for sales?

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
If Amazon has one available that would be my preferred place to order. But they might run out faster than Samsung. They sure ran out of the Pixel 6 Pro fast and then some who purchased went to reselling on Amazon at a profit of hundreds.

Anyone know what time the Samsung site goes online for sales?

Last year it was within minutes of the Unpacked event ending.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Last year it was within minutes of the Unpacked event ending.

That will be a bad time for me. I have an appointment with a certain Federal gov't agency at 9AM MST, not sure if I can change it, and if the program starts at 8MST, I'll be at the field office in Pocatello ID or on the road when it finishes. How long is ut common for the introduction last; never watched one before.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
That will be a bad time for me. I have an appointment with a certain Federal gov't agency at 9AM MST, not sure if I can change it, and if the program starts at 8MST, I'll be at the field office in Pocatello ID or on the road when it finishes. How long is ut common for the introduction last; never watched one before.

Usually the presentations are approximately an hour. It may be longer this year, though, with them introducing the new S22 line of phones along with the Tab S8 tablets.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Samsung does not go in order of when you ordered. We see it every release, people that ordered right at the minute they could did not get their phone till later or put on back order and people that ordered a day before they ship the phones gets it right away. Just order when you can, Samsung has no rhyme or reason how they process the orders.

If you really want to get crazy, order thru best buy.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I guess that is good to know in my case. But I have no other choice; pretty sure they won't stop a meeting just because I want to order a phone. Two hour meeting, two hours travel home (approx) should be online by 1:30 to order.
That was similar to google ordering system too. I ordered, and my date kept falling and others ordering after me were getting their dates brought forward. I gave up and moved on.
I wonder if color and storage have anything to do with the ordering system?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty