Cases, cases and more cases!!

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
We all love phone cases.
Which one(s) are your favorite and why.
The Otterbox Commuter is my go-to case for all of my devices.
Many cases are already for sale on Amazon and eBay for the S23 series.
I'll pick up some inexpensive ones to mix it up a little.
Edit: I am liking the new CaseBorne collection.
Protection but not too bulky.

Mav. :cool:

Sent from the future.

Last edited:

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I've used the Unicorn Beetle Pro for my last three devices. The reasoning is because my Parrot does not like my phones & will attack them. If the device is on a table, counter, etc, she will shove it till it reaches the edge, falls off & hits the floor.

She is the sweetest, most affectionate little gal, but my phone just ruffles her feathers, so to speak.

Try as she may, the Unicorn Beetle Pro has protected my devices from any damage.

I sure would love a less bulky, lighter case, but it's not gonna happen.

DesertN0mad

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender Series Pro has been my go-to case for the entire Note series phones that I have owned. They are basically indestructible cases that I use while hiking and traveling, and they have taken many drops and rock slides with no damage to my phone. The clip on holster protects the screen while not in use and also means that I don't have to mess around with tempered glass screen protectors. I have zero scratches on both the screen and back of my Note 20 Ultra and I will definitely be getting one for the S23 Ultra. :)

https://www.otterbox.com/en-us/protective-galaxy-s22-ultra-case-black/77-86579.html

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've used the Unicorn Beetle Pro for my last three devices. The reasoning is because my Parrot does not like my phones & will attack them. If the device is on a table, counter, etc, she will shove it till it reaches the edge, falls off & hits the floor.

She is the sweetest, most affectionate little gal, but my phone just ruffles her feathers, so to speak.

Try as she may, the Unicorn Beetle Pro has protected my devices from any damage.

Unicorn Beetle is awesome!

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Interesting... I wonder if she is jealous of how much attention you pay your phone?

Also, the Unicorn Beetle is indeed a very good case, especially for it's price point. I'd recommend it over an Otterbox any day.

DesertN0mad

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
The otterbox commuter is my go to case for every device but I get other cases to. I like a few for variety.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

It is nice to match a case to an activity like traveling. I have occasionally used battery cases on my Notes, these cases recommended by AC are very good. I have used the Zero Lemon and, while bulky, was great while away from power for extended periods.

https://www.androidcentral.com/phones/best-battery-cases-for-samsung-galaxy-s22-ultra

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Question: Any recomendations for cases with rounded edges for the S23U? Probably moving back to an Ultra from my S22+ with my only drawback being the square form of the Ultra. I assume the forum might have suggestions based on their S22U experiences. Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-T970 using AC Forums mobile app

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
may i ask for suggestions for transparent minimal cases please?

i only need the case because i have to use a Popsocket on my phones now after my hand surgery.

any suggestions for the most minimal case for the S23 Ultra would be most appreciated.

thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty