Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini - GUYS HELP! My mp3s are weird

ideaman924

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, GT-i8190n (this is the NFC version). I hacked it using Cyanogenmod 11 (maclaw.pl) and has the latest 4.4 Kitkat on it. It has about 30 different songs in the microSD card I have supplied.
Everything was fine until one day. I couldn't get any of my music to load. I mean, it showed up, all right. But then, right then and there, Cyanogenmod's default music player, Apollo, decided to leave me in the dust and quit. When I clicked on it, opens, 5 sec, boom, close.
I tried deleting data, cache, dalvik-cache, everything! I even tried Google Music. It recognized the musics, but when I clicked on one, it failed to load the music.

Please help, this is really urgent as all my songs are really important! :'( Thanks!

UPDATE: There is some problem with microSD cards being slow and not reading the mp3 files fast enough. Let me try...
UPDATE: This has not been the problem, as I moved everything to the internal storage. Files are still not being read. People, please help.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a different player app, like PowerAmp? I have found the stock one for CM doesn't like some music files.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo