So how about them Lakers?

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
....just kidding, I hate the Lakers.

Seriously though, how many of you could care less about all the "HTC One X vs. GSIII" posts because you are on Verizon and the HTC One X isnt an option for you anyways?

Edit: Our luck, Big Red will not carry the GS3 either.

Reactions: Pieface

Wontfinishlast

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Yup same boat here. Just staying on the lookout for ANYTHING new coming to verizon. Hoping they do pick up the gs3 so at least we have something to get excited about.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
FML T.T

Im pretty sure VZW will get the GS3. But still...I would love some HTC One X, just cant bring myself to go to AT&T. I know to much...

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
If any of you folks are monitoring the HTC One X forum you'll notice there are scads of hardware problems and Sense is crashing on many of the units too.. It's clear to me that the manufacturing consistency isn't there either. I really liked playing with the phone at the store, but I'm VERY hesitant to buy one. Meantime, Amazon dropped the price on the Skyrocket to $60 and the Note to $199.

Also I heard that the SG3 will not be coming to ATT until October which is quite a ways away.. and that really sucks.

Re: ATT. Just remember the LTE network they're expanding is SIMULTANEOUS voice and data and appears to be much faster than VZ too. And yes, their service isn't the best, but facts are facts. I'm sticking with them since GSM is the more accepted global technology too, NOT CDMA. Sorry folks, had to put that in.. Muahahahaha..

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah thats true, but I never find myself needing to access data while chatting...mostly because I never chat...lol.

Wow, SGSIII not coming to AT&T until October? Ouch. I know I dont see it in their mobility ordering systems (Phoenix) yet. Ive been looking.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
No one knows when it's coming to AT&T. I caution you to ignore anyone who says they've heard such and such release date without quoting a reputable source.

If anyone knew it would be on the blogs all over the place - even if just a rumor...as long as it was credible.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I take it with a grain of salt. I have access to their internal ordering systems so I am keeping my eyes peeled for any mention of the SGS3. I dont work for AT&T, but I am third party ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo