Canadian S3 Benchmarks and Hands On Impressions!!!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am surprised not more people replied to this, after all, this is the phone we are all getting. I was happy to read that he feels that the phone is as smooth as the international version and smoother than the One X. I guess that jibber jabber about trade off in gaming performance relates to the lower score in Smartbench...oh well, the Exynos version has so much extra power that the mild trade off might not even be noticeable in actual game play.

Getting more and more psyched about this thing by the day!

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Nice write up. Good to see some fresh info. Tired of all the repeating threads going over the SAME stuff!
How many Blue v. White threads do we need?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
lol. Now if only he'd release the full review before the Verizon pre-order tomorrow. Looks like they got rid of the FM radio from the International Version.

LazrRocketArm

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
lol. Now if only he'd release the full review before the Verizon pre-order tomorrow. Looks like they got rid of the FM radio from the International Version.

They usually do. Idk why, would be handy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-i727 on ATT LTE

Arkham

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Do we know for sure the i747 model is lacking the FM radio? Are we just going by the lack of "FM Radio" in the Connectivity specs on the press release?

Faint hope, but still hoping. ;)

Last edited:

junglejunkie

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't tell from the picture, but does the North American version still have a micro sim? I assume that it does, but it would be convenient if it didn't and I could swap my sim between phones on a whim...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Android Central Forums

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
WOW. when he is doing day to day stuff, moving in and out of apps, its is blistering fast. I am super impressed. looks even faster than videos iv seen of the quad core version. like he said single threaded will be faster on the S4 processor.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I was thrilled to see this video....everything is fast! Hope he has a full review up soon. Just wondering how games will run, after all, the One X has quite a few games on it's "can't play that one" list. Hopefully its just due to the 1 GB of memory the One X has to share between Sense and the games in question and not gpu issues!

Would like to see how well it handles the pop out video feature as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2