refund samsung galaxy s3 for iphone 5?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Re: let's refund our samsung galaxy s3!

Facebook integration, face time over 4g, and a do not disturb setting.

THAT'S what you are excited about?

SMH.

Sent from my DROIDX (soon to be sent from my S3) using AC Forums App

but...but...they have their own maps!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: let's refund our samsung galaxy s3!

Being an iPhone user since the first one, I am very glad I am dumping iOS and moving to android. WWDC was sad this year, there wasn't anything page turning or exciting that every other OS/phone has had for a very long time.

Sorry Apple, iOS 6 just sealed the deal for me.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Being an iPhone user since the first one, I am very glad I am dumping iOS and moving to android. WWDC was sad this year, there wasn't anything page turning or exciting that every other OS/phone has had for a very long time.

Sorry Apple, iOS 6 just sealed the deal for me.

All I have to say is WELCOME!!

Reactions: Encerspay45

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Lol. IOS 6 is a dissapointment, just makes me happier my s3 will still be better than the iPhone 5 when it comes around

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Reactions: edodo0317

Clocks

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
They announced a few changes to Siri, their own map, video chat over 3g, and facebook integration? Guess they've really been working hard to get IOS 5.1 ready for this huge unveiling.

I really don't get apple or their fans...one bit.

matt0715

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
They announced a few changes to Siri, their own map, facetime (over 3g instead of just wifi), and facebook integration?

Guess they've really been working hard to get this huge update ready....

Oh, don't forget a do not disturb button, lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Vikman

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Now, when you receive a call and cannot take it you'll be given the option to reply to the number that called you via text message
I LOL so much. I have been able to do that on my droid x for 2 years now.

jarochos

May 17, 2012
Visit site
So you wait almost 3 years to have a battery icon on the corner of the phone yay o wait did the g1 have that too?, and the new I store wow so perfect, oh wait it looks like the old android market, o my God they have a dictionary wow oh wait did android have more then 200 that you can even take away from the screen, o maybe make a folder where you can have even Wikipedia, and o god I'm so jealous of that multitasking on safary oh wait did my old g1 did that oh silly me, o wow and the new maps wow that's so cool o wait limited data base and slow uptades wow I'm so jelous, and my personal fav after all this year's the still use that horrible launcher that's they call ios oh god everyone everyone cancel the galaxy s3 and let's go an buy that senior phone with out flash that some ppl call an iPhone lol lol lol

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums

Reactions: docgoat1987

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Could you imagine the uproar if Samsung released the S3 with just those features? When the S3 was introduced a lot of people were disappointed, but now a lot of people want the phone.