Case-mate Phantom S3 Case Review

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Great review again! I always look for your reviews even just for fun. They short and right to the point! Keep up the good work. I look forward to your defender review...As thats what I am waiting for!

What screen protector are you currently using? If any at all.

Thanks!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Oli, great review mate!

I have a question for you.....out of all the cases that you have reviewed, which is your favorite so far?

Oli2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
Cheers for the comments! I do try and get a good balance between being in depth and not going on for ages.

The screen responds the same as without the case, maybe I over looked it as I didn't notice any difference.

Out of all the cases I've reviewed the one I use is the Walnutt bumper case. Just like the balance of size, bulk and protection.

AGuyWithAPhone

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to know your thoughts on how the Phantom stacks up against the Aegis and Otterbox Commuter. Likewise with any other more-protective cases. I'm looking for something with a fixed screen cover (like the Defender, Ballistic Maxx, and Kraken), but with less bulk than the Defender.

Thanks!

Oli2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to know your thoughts on how the Phantom stacks up against the Aegis and Otterbox Commuter. Likewise with any other more-protective cases. I'm looking for something with a fixed screen cover (like the Defender, Ballistic Maxx, and Kraken), but with less bulk than the Defender.

Thanks!

Out of the 3 I like the Aegis the best. I'm reviewing the Kraken and Defender soon so i'll give you my feedback on the full protection cases then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez