SIII and an iPhone 4S ?Dragged Behind a Car Test"

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
That drag test was beyond stupid. He was obviously way over-hyped talking all mega-fast and not even really analyzing the two phones at the end. Yes, the iPhone was more damaged but you can see the S3 had glass damage though in the upper and lower portion, not the main viewing area - which is still a bonus. He's even holding the S3 upside down at the end. But he even starts the vid talking about the "superiority" of the S3 (glass). Biased right from the start.

I am an S3 owner and I love it and support/defend it when it's appropriate. But I can't stand bias whether it's iPhone or S3.

Rev.

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
It was very much stupid. And that's why I thought it was worthy of a post. :)

We've seen drop tests, knife tests, etc.... I wonder if BlendTech still does the "Will it blend?" videos.

I'd be curious to see what an S III looks like in a pile of toxic fumes.

tohio

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It approximates dropping your phone out of a moving car or off any moving vehicle. Especially the part on gravel. The phoners were bounced around pretty good.

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
The best test i ever saw was when Daniel Tosh was given a new Ipad before they were released and he un boxed it and then smashed it with a golf club. People were so pissed it was fantastic! He should review all new tech just to watch the respective rabid fanboys go nuts.

No this is not a slight towards Apple just a funny comparison of useless reviews. Before anyone starts foaming at the mouth.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GK3K

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
The best test i ever saw was when Daniel Tosh was given a new Ipad before they were released and he un boxed it and then smashed it with a golf club. People were so pissed it was fantastic! He should review all new tech just to watch the respective rabid fanboys go nuts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I absolutely loved that! I admit even I cringed when he took a golf club to the iPad.

I went to his Facebook page after the episode. The iFans were wickedly pissed LOL.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for someone to throw one of these babies in an empty cement truck as a test. Lol

Speaking of water tests... WHEN WILL WE GET OUR LIFE PROOF EQUIVALENT CASE! :mad: