ereader question

arail

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
Very new Galaxy S3 user - one day.
I'm trying to 'unlock' books from ereader.com.
Unlocking means entering your name and the credit card number associated with the book.
Unlocking fails on my S3 but it works on my PC.

Is there anything that anyone can suggest I look into? Some kind of security setting that I'm overlooking or something like that?

Thanks in advance if anyone has any ideas.

arail

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure that solves my problem. I can't Unlock the books from ereader.com on my device. Are you saying that you were able to read books from ereader.com on iReader?

unlmtdRW

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
+1 for iReader... I have over 150 ebooks from ereader.com and when my Palm m515 died I lamented ever being able to read them again. Thought I'd have to pony up more $ to buy in a different format until I rooted my NookColor and downloaded iReader from the Market; just provide your unlocking info (same as you did for the ereader app) and you're up and running and able to take them with you. (no root necessary, that's just how I found iReader) :)

Now, if you're looking to remove the DRM from the ereader.com ebook (.pdb) files, that's another thing entirely. There are ways to do that too, although much more time-consuming.