10-05-2012 02:36 PM
84 123 ...
tools
    Now this is flipping hilarious.. Jp morgan chase has put out in the wall street journal that the new iphone will boost the gdp by 1%.. Hahhahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha.. And ahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.. And Rotflmbo..
    This means 8 million iphones will hv to be sold per quarter.. Now this is in the usa mind ya.. Maybe obama can add that to his intitlement spending.. With a food stamp card or welfare check you can buy and iphone... THE NEW IPHONE. THE SAVIOR OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.. AND HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA... OK JUST ROTFLMBOWIP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    09-11-2012 07:57 PM
    Tell me about it. The only thing it will boost is Apple's offshore accounts.
    09-11-2012 08:15 PM
    Everyone thinks I phones are so great and such top sellers... Ummm the 4S has been out for a year and only sold 30 million units and the SGS3 has been out for just over 3 months and they've already shipped over 43 million units!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    09-11-2012 08:18 PM
    Im talking about the us.. Not world wide with iphone sales... Plus it is true that ssg3 sales are down compared to ssg2 sales at the same release time.. But to think that the new iphone will boost gdp.. Wtf are ppl smoking.. Guess that 4 yrs of political and economic study wasn't worth .. Shouldve just had bought an iphone.. Hahahahhahaha

09-11-2012 08:24 PM
    Ugh. We will all be so tired of hearing about apple and iPhones after tomorrow.
    09-11-2012 09:05 PM
    Oh look, another apple thread in the GS3 section

Never seen that before

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    MERCDROID and DallasFlier like this.
    09-11-2012 09:23 PM

Never seen that before

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens
    Don't be a ****.. I was pointing out how funny and ridiculous the article from the wsj was.. Don't like it don't view or respond

metz65, MERCDROID and jobryan26 like this.
    09-11-2012 09:52 PM
    Forgot the event was tomorrow. Time to laugh my *** off at their ridiculous attempt to be better than the gs3.
    09-11-2012 11:02 PM

Never seen that before
    lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    09-12-2012 12:05 AM

Never seen that before
    You ain't seen nothing yet! Just wait until tomorrow. :-)

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 2
    09-12-2012 12:54 AM
    Everyone thinks I phones are so great and such top sellers... Ummm the 4S has been out for a year and only sold 30 million units and the SGS3 has been out for just over 3 months and they've already shipped over 43 million units!

Where are you getting those numbers from? Apple sold 26 million iPhones last quarter alone, the bulk of which were 4s. That was a slow quarter too. (the previous quarter they sold 35 million)

Your numbers are off.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Ry and MERCDROID like this.
    09-12-2012 04:01 AM
    Now this is flipping hilarious.. Jp morgan chase has put out in the wall street journal that the new iphone will boost the gdp by 1%.. Hahhahahaahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha.. And ahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.. And Rotflmbo..
    This means 8 million iphones will hv to be sold per quarter.. Now this is in the usa mind ya.. Maybe obama can add that to his intitlement spending.. With a food stamp card or welfare check you can buy and iphone... THE NEW IPHONE. THE SAVIOR OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.. AND HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA... OK JUST ROTFLMBOWIP

Considering that in the two previous quarters apple sold 8-10 million iPhones in the US alone, without features like LTE, that number is not a stretch. Some analysts are already predicting opening week sales of at least 10 million handsets.

09-12-2012 04:03 AM
    Considering that in the two previous quarters apple sold 8-10 million iPhones in the US alone, without features like LTE, that number is not a stretch. Some analysts are already predicting opening week sales of at least 10 million handsets.

I'd say that's a conservative estimate too tbh. There are a lot of people chompin at the bit for this whether I think they've been lobotomized or not. lol
    09-12-2012 06:03 AM
    Sorry, I meant to put by the end of this year. There was several reports done by analysts saying the 4S would sell around 30 million units this year and the SGS3 is predicted to sell over 40 million. I'm not sure how these numbers are fair considering the SGS3 was released after the first of the year and the 4S was released last October.

09-12-2012 07:30 AM
    Lol well it will be a long day of "iPhone this iPhone that" false claims .. blind people on Twitter saying ignorant stuff, at least when you upgrade to a different android phone , its a dramatic change. Noting minor. i5 is just a 4s stretched out. Both will have the same features. But to all my android brothers and sisters... please don't buy into the bull crap later today.just let the fruit heads have their day. Lol
    Champion1229 and MERCDROID like this.
    09-12-2012 08:12 AM
    Don't be a ****.. I was pointing out how funny and ridiculous the article from the wsj was.. Don't like it don't view or respond

Sort of like calling the kettle's arse black. If you don't think folks should view, don't post. And back at you; if you don't like it don't respond yourself.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    DallasFlier and bigchillin like this.
    09-12-2012 08:20 AM

Maybe I'm not the only one that thinks you're the **** here.
    As much as I am against apple, I don't come storming and bashing them. I can care less if they lose market in anything...
    Ry and DallasFlier like this.
    09-12-2012 10:05 AM
    Totally flawed economic analysis. It assumes people will spend additional money they were not considering spending before, as opposed to using money that was budgeted and will not be spent for other purposes. Really an amateurish analysis imho.
    09-12-2012 11:39 AM
    Totally flawed economic analysis. It assumes people will spend additional money they were not considering spending before, as opposed to using money that was budgeted and will not be spent for other purposes. Really an amateurish analysis imho.
    You forgot to add 'because I don't like apple, not based on any knowledge I have of what they're talking about'.

Ry and MERCDROID like this.
    09-12-2012 01:02 PM
    I agree with OP. What's worse is the stupid reporting of this in the first place. Screw all that's going on in life and the world I'm getting the new iPhone!

Sweet lord.
    09-12-2012 01:18 PM
    THANK YOU APPLE.....for saving our economy!!! All hail Apple Inc.!!!!!!
    09-12-2012 01:29 PM
    You forgot to add 'because I don't like apple, not based on any knowledge I have of what they're talking about'.

What? Maybe you are trying to be humorous? If not, you missed the point.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    09-12-2012 02:30 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks the iPhone 5 looks ugly? Its basically a stretched out version of the 4S with metal on the back (I would also like to point out that if its the same metal as on the MBPs that there will be a lot of people complaining of scratches on the back because this stuff scratches just touching it!)
    09-12-2012 03:03 PM
    Am I the only one who thinks the iPhone 5 looks ugly? Its basically a stretched out version of the 4S with metal on the back (I would also like to point out that if its the same metal as on the MBPs that there will be a lot of people complaining of scratches on the back because this stuff scratches just touching it!)
    That is exactly what it is...so if you like the look of the 4 and 4S the 5 looks okay to.

I have no issue with the look though I feel though should have went with a 4.3" screen making it wider. The issue is the phone is nothing special, it does not even meet the specs of the One X / SIII so unlike Apple leading the market spec and feature wise they are now trailing
    Champion1229 likes this.
    09-12-2012 03:30 PM
    THANK YOU APPLE.....for saving our economy!!! All hail Apple Inc.!!!!!!
    Rotflmbo

09-12-2012 05:10 PM
84 123 ...