BEARD GANG

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
4egegedy.jpg

Incase anyone wants some supra

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Have you guys ever installed a zagg shield on your phone ? I've done it like +5 times and every time I always got sometype of lint under the display was was upset :( but this time I did it and it came out perrrfffeeeecccctttt. Wooh! :D How's everyone been doing.? :)

From my ONE X+ :-D

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
So today was a good night. Went to a pub with some friends and brought my camera/tripod cause one of those friends has another friend that is a musician that has quite a name for himself and he needed someone to video record for him. I figured this was for him to post on his page to self-promote, which was cool. As it turns out though, he was telling us about a musician he worked with that has a video coming out tomorrow for a song.

The person who made this song has challenge to show the world is ready for change, a positive change of peace and happiness. He encourages people around to world to send in footage for them to compile into an international music video and my footage is gonna be sent in. :D

The song is here: John Tayles - We Are Ready - OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO - YouTube It's a great song, and I'm so proud to get to be a part of this.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah trick, yeah trick call me Steve-O! GM errybody. Just got to work if anyone cares lol. If anyone can make 4pm EST come any quicker for me please feel free to do so

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I CBA doin anythin n clairs actin like a mongel.
Am gona get drunk n go xmas shoppin in the rain :)

Unbranded international s3 with Official JB. Paisley, Slotland, Western Europe :beer:

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm helping my mom with Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, buying food... and my weekend will be in the kitchen like a good woman.

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm helping my mom with Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, buying food... and my weekend will be in the kitchen like a good woman.

Haha. Not me. We r going to my inlaws for food n presents. I have to work Xmas Eve day which is payday also n I have to shop after work n wrap the crap that night after inlaws just to have it reopened the next morning. Sucks.

o_O WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~