Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

Does anyone's screen name have anything to do with the type of phones/manufacturers you guys prefer.? Mine does,Sense came from my like of htc's sense skin on their smartphones,I had a EVO 3D when I first joined here. Before that I had the Og EVO. I gotta say,as a sense lover HTC outdid themselves with 4.0. Sense 3.0 on my old 3D would always stutter and lag and I haven't experienced any stutters with 4.0. And monkey came from.. well.. I don't know where the monkey part came from.. :confused: It just came to me.. :D

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

nights would probably suit me fine, i can only seem to sleep when the sun (breifly) comes up.
feel for ya tho brer :(

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

I sleep better after a hard days work lol. But getting off at 11 and having to wake up at 6 has its toll on ya. :eek:

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone's screen name have anything to do with the type of phones/manufacturers you guys prefer.? Mine does,Sense came from my like of htc's sense skin on their smartphones,I had a EVO 3D when I first joined here. Before that I had the Og EVO. I gotta say,as a sense lover HTC outdid themselves with 4.0. Sense 3.0 on my old 3D would always stutter and lag and I haven't experienced any stutters with 4.0. And monkey came from.. well.. I don't know where the monkey part came from.. :confused: It just came to me.. :D

Well, I don't know of any Mango phones running Powah skins...

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

isnt mango a version of windows phone?

my phone is funky and thats that.

crackberry's name is apt :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

bathtime geeks.
ive listened to AC and engadget mobile podcasts so its gona have to be Android Police (Cyber can say XDA so surely i can say these?)

anyone suggest any good mobile/android podcasts? (not the daft wee 10min ones) :)

i cant bathe without a podcast.... u should have smelled me when AC took a week off :)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

I never get to participate in the 1k post war. :/

Livia is my real name. I have no creativity...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Mine has nothing to do with my phone, but if I were to pick a name associated with my phone it would have to be "Samhung 4.8" (for the screen size).

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

lmao ricky.

*puke* do you guys have the ipad tv ad with someone playin that tune on an ipad + ipad mini (the tune tom hanks plays with his feet)
nearly threw my phone at the tv, theres plenty apps like that... why use an app to advertise hardware???
(actualy samsung did that with s3 but at least that was samsung software lol)
rant over.. bath time.... laterz x

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I saw the iPhone 5 ads bragging about how they can reach the whole screen with just one hand. I can do the same thing on my 4.7" phone. And I have pretty tiny hands.

Also, saw the iPhone 5 in person today. It's got to be the most ridiculous phone design I've ever seen. The whole taller but not wider deal is just silly. Almost seems like a nunchuck :p I can rest easy knowing I own one of the most attractive phones on the planet ;)

Sent from my HTC One X

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Kinnda off topic,but what kind of foods do you guys eat.? Has anyone ever tried ground beef cooked in lemon/lime.? o_O It's the tastiest thing I have ever had aside from shrimp cocktails or French fries lol..

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

The usual junk food, but usually anything. Four foods I just absolutely cannot stand: lamb, duck, cilantro, and liver. :banghead:

Sent from my HTC One X

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

Kinnda off topic,but what kind of foods do you guys eat.? Has anyone ever tried ground beef cooked in lemon/lime.? o_O It's the tastiest thing I have ever had aside from shrimp cocktails or French fries lol..
I have had beef carpacio, with lemon, capers, olive oil, and Grana cheese. It is delicious!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

ugh the more I read about this phone the more I want one..... maybe Santa will be nice to me this year.....

Hindu? (umm that was meant for Kapoor!) AC is tripping :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

meat wise, i love venisson, duck, rabbit, lamb (i grew up in a small villiage where the city meets countryside and theres a lot of poaching
love everything hot n spicey

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Hindu? (umm that was meant for Kapoor!) AC is tripping :)

Yeah. Devout Hindu:D
But I eat chicken, lamb(sometimes), fish and nothing else.
I have tried shrimp though :)

??Stock HTC One X??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non