Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Social Random Chit-Chat

What do guys think abouts beats by dre.? I have a solo hd pair and love'em and all..but ima Wireless kinnda guy..anyone here own Wireless beats by dre.? I'm thinking of buying a pair and selling my solos.. Get wireless and kickin' bass:)

Sent from my awesome HTC one x:)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

What do guys think abouts beats by dre.? I have a solo hd pair and love'em and all..but ima Wireless kinnda guy..anyone here own Wireless beats by dre.? I'm thinking of buying a pair and selling my solos.. Get wireless and kickin' bass:)

I'm not too fond of them. Too many hipsters at my school wear them. While I've never actually listened to a pair, I don't really plan to. They somehow never appealed to me :eek:

I do, however, love Altec Lansing. Bought a pair of earbuds from them for $12, and they sounded great. Sadly, they broke after about 3 months (probably because I tend to coil my earbuds around my phone; later found out this was a big no-no :p )

Sent from my HTC One X

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

They're nothing special, no better than other brands and way too overpriced.

Also, add us anyway. :p

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

I fell asleep and dreamed my mom was yakking away on the phone. When I woke up to shower away my sleepiness, she's still yakking on the phone.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

i byepassed the drinkin game and am drunk :)

so who's up for this 2moro?
need tutorial 1st.
whose the biggest g+ user.
(not physicly obv')? :)

PS has everyone managed to add me?
do i have to like "accept" them or will that us bein buddies?
everyone add me NOW.
Smity Smith... cant remember my google pic but it might be my winkle.... i honestly dont remember.,.. brb

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

wyndslash

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site

Added mango :D

Also, I always just use cheapo earphones. I guess that's one good thing when you can't discern which earphones are good. lol.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site

need tutorial 1st.

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)
Gonna be at a friend's party.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm guessing you guys had the drink off already? :) Btw added demonic, funk, and wynd. Just need crack, Ricky (I think he's in), Sense, and Livia.

Sent from my HTC One X

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

need tutorial 1st.

I just use it to talk to my friend every other day :p

Sent from my HTC One X

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

I fell asleep and dreamed my mom was yakking away on the phone. When I woke up to shower away my sleepiness, she's still yakking on the phone.

i misread that as "YANKING" mate im so sorry :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

can't we just have it now? it seems that most of us are available :p

got company and we talkin gash uploadfromtaptalk1352519875689.jpg
sendin ma pal to bed soon (clairs getn sicka him) so mite b on soon. dont leave me out the G+ stuff :)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site

got company and we talkin gash View attachment 45549
sendin ma pal to bed soon (clairs getn sicka him) so mite b on soon. dont leave me out the G+ stuff :)

How I Met Your Mother!!

Tomorrow I'll go out with my friends. But sunday I'm free!
And I'm about to go to bed, so decide soon if you wanna do this now. :)

Mango, I already added you.
You can find me by name (Livia Madureira).

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

howd u guess lol (how i met ur mother)
sunday sounds good, think we'l be moved into my flat by then or Mon (n its nicer than clair's shh :)
just woried bout the cat settling plus my pad is COLD as it has 12ft ceilings, 9ft high single glased windows (its a listed historical building so front cant be changed) (big cover pic on my FB profile)
Laminate floors too so itl be funny watchin her try n run :)
its safer street though and safer door entry :)

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

I'm hanging by a thread here... the fam and I are eating out, but I forgot to charge my phone before we left. :p So the Hangout is a def no-no for me... :(

Sent from my HTC One X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress