Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
How much do you lift?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

My max on the bench is 345lbs and my squat is 5 plates and my leg press is 840lbs. I do mostly calisthenics though and just add weight to my body weight. That's where the real strength is!

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
My max on the bench is 345lbs and my squat is 5 plates and my leg press is 840lbs. I do mostly calisthenics though and just add weight to my body weight. That's where the real strength is!

DAM. My Max bench is only 200. Granted I only 16 but DAM lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I still don't know what the best launcher for the note 2 could be

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Nova Prime cutey x (resizeable icons especialy in dock will stop it lookin like an oversized phone)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
DAM. My Max bench is only 200. Granted I only 16 but DAM lol.

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Keep working at it. You'll get there. Not bad for 16 lil homie

Nova Prime cutey x

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

Hey, no calling my cutie.. cutie darnit

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Lol u know i could take u though protien dude ;)

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Won't compete in my opinion.

But the multitasking is from webos.
And the Keyboard is based off swift key.

BB10 is actually QNX, developed way before WebOS. And the keyboard is a lot different than swift key (unless swiftkey's gotten a lot better since I last used it). I'm also really pumped about the timeshift camera. And it will run Android apps too, so I'm pretty excited. There is nothing on any other mobile platform that compares to blackberry unified inbox.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
No I do weights too but I seem to get slightly better results from training with my own body weight

I've been doing Strong lifts 5x5 for a few months to build up strength and it's been going well but it's more of a start-up thing so I'm starting to look for some else to continue on.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
BB10 is actually QNX, developed way before WebOS. And the keyboard is a lot different than swift key (unless swiftkey's gotten a lot better since I last used it). I'm also really pumped about the timeshift camera. And it will run Android apps too, so I'm pretty excited. There is nothing on any other mobile platform that compares to blackberry unified inbox.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Ah I see. The camera and its features do look cool. I didn't know it would be able to run android apps. I still have to look it up but that will definitely bring black berry up to speed.

I think lack of apps and good hardware were the only reasons webos died. It had so much potential. I was hoping google bought them. Palm had some pretty cool patents. Oh well. It will be interesting how they make their comeback

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been doing Strong lifts 5x5 for a few months to build up strength and it's been going well but it's more of a start-up thing so I'm starting to look for some else to continue on.

That sounds good. Try the calisthenics for a month or two and add it to your regimen. Mucho strength mi amigo

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
That sounds good. Try the calisthenics for a month or two and add it to your regimen. Mucho strength mi amigo

Well Stronglifts is pretty demanding so I'd have to try those on their own. But I think I might.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Well Stronglifts is pretty demanding so I'd have to try those on their own. But I think I might.

Go for it. I'm not trying to make you change up what works for you. We all have different bodies so do what works for you. I'm just throwing some tips out there.