Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Wake up Pirates of the Android waters... Arrrggggghhh maties! Now get out of bed before I shoot this cannonball and blow you out of your pink thongs

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
400_3532376163313265.jpg

Ok guys, this homescreen isn?t good, right? e, I?m really afraid I just killed my baby... :-\

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Nope, this is the picture that appears when on charger. Nothing else happens :-(. I can at least flash a custom os... so it seems. Any idea which one I should choose and try to flash? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah sorry, I?m really freaking out...

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Could be Android's Rest in peace icon. Just kidding. Go to the xda forums and maybe you can find an os to flash there. They have tons of that stuff there. I wouldn't know where to find that stuff on this forum. Hurry up though because your phone needs CPR ASAP

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
CPR???

This I swear: I?ll NEVER EVER again will mess around with my phone if it goes good. Keep my fingers calm and so on... muah.

- - - Updated - - -

Please cross fingers!

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
CPR???

This I swear: I?ll NEVER EVER again will mess around with my phone if it goes good. Keep my fingers calm and so on... muah.

- - - Updated - - -

Please cross fingers!

CPR is "Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation" .....just fix the phone and we'll talk medical terms later lol

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Ah ok, I just thought you might mean a kind of this thing :) - but as I?m german, I?m not so much used to those terms. (Though I have to admit I?m working in a medical "area", we?re making surgical lights...).
28 minutes still to go to download the firmware. The one in need for a CPR will be me I guess...at least if it doesn?t work out! I bought this baby out of contract... :-(

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Ok. It worked, I?m so happy! Ok, it now is like "out of the box" and all I ever downloaded, installed and have done I will have to do again, but hey, my baby?s alive. :D :D

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You didn't back up your data and apps before you messed with the phone? I'm glad it worked for you. Especially because you bought it out of contract. That would've hurt. At least it worked

Athenazoe78

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
No I didn?t... :confused: (ooops). I know it?s my own fault... Yes, that would have hurt MUCH!. Strangely enough, my wallpaper?s still there. Weird thing, this android. I had some minutes thinking about going back to iPhone :-!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Two parcels came for me today, must be my prize.
Door buzzer is broken though so ill have to get em from depot 2moro.
Any1 know what anyone else got?

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Nah i missed the postman so theyv went back to the depot (under a mile away)
Postman left a card :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer: