Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I think it has something to do with the aperture of the lens. HOX has a f/2.0, which means it lets more light in than the iPhone's f/2.4 and the GS3's f/2.6

So the 800 on mine can be understandable, but on other lenses not so sure. I think that's why. Or I have zero idea what I'm blabbering on about...

You on the right path, the aperture deals with(I think) what the camera can see and how much of it . The iso however does deal with sensitivity to light. That one x sure does take some sweet pics. :thumbup::D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Ok you guys lost me at "aperture" lol. I'm a bodybuilder, not a camera man. I can't be smart and as big as a house. I'll leave the pic taking and light sensitivity up to the pros

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Feeling some serious nostalgia right now. Ran into a random 4chan pic that said if you added water to an old sea monkey tank they'll come back. Dug out an ancient sea monkey cage from 20 years ago and threw in some water. Come on, you little bastards, revive my childhood.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Feeling some serious nostalgia right now. Ran into a random 4chan pic that said if you added water to an old sea monkey tank they'll come back. Dug out an ancient sea monkey cage from 20 years ago and threw in some water. Come on, you little bastards, revive my childhood.
I am proud to say there were many times when I sneaked, and baked myself a goodie in my sisters Easybake oven as a youngster.
:
002.JPG
images

*** I think this is where my skills as an amateur gourmet cook started.
:p

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I am proud to say there were many times when I sneaked, and baked myself a goodie in my sisters Easybake oven as a youngster.
:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MhcZYMGgBgc/T8umtJhEmcI/AAAAAAAAByA/JyfL3HQ8PSI/s640/002.JPG http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmGWBD2MEVz-RhkMxPKX2PapRseMmS5ibg9QCIMbbreVeu-3mF-ei0-LvS

*** I think this is where my skills as an amateur gourmet cook started.
:p

Toys were way cooler back in the day.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm both ;)

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

Freaking Show off! Well you're a better camera man and I'm a bigger bodybuilder so I'd say we're even.

I am sure she will share with everyone here.

****I re-read your post, and see what you did there Makaroni :p

I hope she reads it too ;)

Livia.

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'll show the city, not me!
Tomorrow I'll pass through Copacabana and Ipanema. I'll make a video for you then.

You've seen pics of me, it's enough!

Honestly, I'm more interested in athenazoe. :p

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'll show the city, not me!
Tomorrow I'll pass through Copacabana and Ipanema. I'll make a video for you then.

You've seen pics of me, it's enough!

Honestly, I'm more interested in athenazoe. :p

Holy crap! No fair. Oh well I'll take my loss like a man. Fine... show us the video of the city :-(

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
That is, I liked it before Ricky just added the Barry Manilow vid. :inexplicably missing rolleyes - emoticon: lol

Have always dug The Girl From Ipanema :cool:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
That is, I liked it before Ricky just added the Barry Manilow vid. :inexplicably missing rolleyes - emoticon: lol

Have always dug The Girl From Ipanema :cool:
I have a funny story (I will tell it sometime), me and my friend partied with Mr. Manilow when I was younger and in the L.A. party scene.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I thought I saw funky post something the other day. Guess I was seeing things. Bring him back.