Random Social Chit-Chat

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Man, how the heck does a baby pack so much energy? She goes to sleep at 8 and wants to play at 3am lol. I'm exhausted. . :thumbdown::p

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
If you replace the formula with rum, they sleep better....

Or so they say, I wouldn't know for sure. Really I wouldn't. Honestly. Nope never did it.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If you replace the formula with rum, they sleep better....

Or so they say, I wouldn't know for sure. Really I wouldn't. Honestly. Nope never did it.

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

I'm not convinced :rolleyes:

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey fellas & ladies! Shouldn't the ole Funky Man be gettin' released from the Jailhouse tonight some time, or maybe in the wee mornin' hours? :)

Hope he hasn't been singin' this Feeling Bad song all week long. :(

But rather, somthin' more in the neighborhood of B: :D

In The Jailhouse Now - YouTube

I hope he comes back. He left for a week last time he even got into a tissy with the mods. He may be upset and not come back. I hope that's not the case.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yo funky! You smell funky not being able to come in AC and take a shower. Freshen up my boy! Welcome back

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Have i missed anythin juicy?

Waitin on shop opening for a toast of my own:)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Yo funky! You smell funky not being able to come in AC and take a shower. Freshen up my boy! Welcome back

Lol thanks big guy :)

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You didn't miss anything besides, Mango like to go to sleep with a glass of warm chocolate milk and his fresh new headphones, Livia is more interested in Athenazoe than me, sense monkey had a presentation and did very well even though he doesn't like talking in front of a lot of ppl, Demonic is great camera man and knows what iso is and I don't, uncle louie and Ricky have been around quite often, indestructibleguy couldn't connect to his wifi because he never knew the router had to plugged into the modem but I helped him out being the great guy I am, wyndslash lost her toggle for something in her pull down menu because she updated to 4.2.1, I gained 2 pounds, and you got banned. That's this week's wrap up. I think I covered it all lmao

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
You didn't miss anything besides, Mango like to go to sleep with a glass of warm chocolate milk and his fresh new headphones, Livia is more interested in Athenazoe than me, sense monkey had a presentation and did very well even though he doesn't like talking in front of a lot of ppl, Demonic is great camera man and knows what iso is and I don't, uncle louie and Ricky have been around quite often, indestructibleguy couldn't connect to his wifi because he never knew the router had to plugged into the modem but I helped him out being the great guy I am, wyndslash lost her toggle for something in her pull down menu because she updated to 4.2.1, I gained 2 pounds, and you got banned. That's this week's wrap up. I think I covered it all lmao

Seems legit. :p

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums