May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok ok I am kinda large. Lemme stop fibbing

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

Your nomal is my buff lol..

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Lmao I'm normal size bro.

I never work out, not ever. I eat like 4000 calories a day of pure fat and weigh 166lbs, so I guess I have a decent metabolism. I don't have any real need for muscle so I can't see why I shouldn't eat unhealthily and be lazy as hell.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I never work out, not ever. I eat like 4000 calories a day of pure fat and weigh 166lbs, so I guess I have a decent metabolism. I don't have any real need for muscle so I can't see why I shouldn't eat unhealthily and be lazy as hell.

To each their own and McDonald's wouldn't be rich if people didn't eat it, so someone's gotta eat it. I love people staring when I'm out so I guess I love having Muscles. You eat a lot to only be 166 pounds. I'm almost positive your calories are under 4000 or you're really young and your metabolism is lightning fast

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey look at one of my latest shots from a magazine spread I was just in last month

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358983382727.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358983382727.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 19

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
To each their own and McDonald's wouldn't be rich if people didn't eat it, so someone's gotta eat it. I love people staring when I'm out so I guess I love having Muscles. You eat a lot to only be 166 pounds. I'm almost positive your calories are under 4000 or you're really young and your metabolism is lightning fast

Mines the same way and I'm 22. Though I'm also pretty decently sized so that might be why.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mines the same way and I'm 22. Though I'm also pretty decently sized so that might be why.

You eat somewhat clean from our convos b4 and you workout so your body is using your food for energy and not storing it as fat. I understand why your metabolism would be super fast but someone never active and eating 4000 of crap everyday should be well over 166lbs unless they're young and their metabolism is just fast because they're younger. It slows down as we get older as someone who trains, like yourself would probably already know

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site

I eat AT LEAST 4000 calories per day. Had 4 corn dogs, a half pound burger and general soh's chicken today already and it's only 3pm. I do take some research chemicals (a little perk of my job) that boost metabolism. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking muscles. I wouldn't mind having some if it didn't take effort. But I'm lazy as hell, so that's out of the question.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I eat AT LEAST 4000 calories per day. Had 4 corn dogs, a half pound burger and general soh's chicken today already and it's only 3pm. I do take some research chemicals (a little perk of my job) that boost metabolism. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking muscles. I wouldn't mind having some if it didn't take effort. But I'm lazy as hell, so that's out of the question.

Ahhhh you see you left that "research chemical" part out b4. I knew it was something helping you stay slim after all that stuff you're eating. Most ppl don't have what it takes to be focused to train hard. No big deal

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to lick my GS3 today. I love this phone. Anyone got any recommendations for new apps?

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ahhhh you see you left that "research chemical" part out b4. I knew it was something helping you stay slim after all that stuff you're eating. Most ppl don't have what it takes to be focused to train hard. No big deal

Yeah, 5F-UR-144 and 4-mmc have side effects that increase metabolism. I don't take them for that, but I sure don't mind if they help kill a few calories.

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Me too! Granted im 16 only and eat all the Shhh I want and have not gained a pound in the last year lol. Still weigh 150 pounds and still have my thin yet muscular complexion(no fat for me haha) and granted I dont look like mak.. :( lol.. oh, and my workout is basically running..alot..and alot.. abs, pushups, all that normal stuff but no weights. :l Needa start doing some weights. :D

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Btw I forgot who said they hated skullcandy buds but I'm join that camp. I used them today for the first time (for longer than a song) and they made my ears sore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Btw I forgot who said they hated skullcandy buds but I'm join that camp. I used them today for the first time (for longer than a song) and they made my ears sore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

I hate skullcandy in general.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87