Random Social Chit-Chat

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Listen guys, we're not supposed to talk about bans or anything related to that situation in here. If you're not sure about the rules then please go back and re read them. This thread is always on the hit list so please respect the people who like to post in it and follow the rules. Thanks a Million

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes mam. Wsup Stef?

I am Samsungma Bin Laden, leader of the Android Taliban. I will blow up 1,000 iPhones to prove my loyalty to Android

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm cool. Just taking it easy.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Listen guys, we're not supposed to talk about bans or anything related to that situation in here. If you're not sure about the rules then please go back and re read them. This thread is always on the hit list so please respect the people who like to post in it and follow the rules. Thanks a Million

I love your sig

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because cyanogenmod is the rom for noobs